Chapter 12 - My Family

Hehe I'm really sorry in advance...

General POV

Lucy threw the black hole at Fairy Tail. It came closer. Fairy Tail, shocked looks on their faces, started closing their eyes waiting for impact. But it never came. When they opened their eyes all they saw was a flash of light ice blue hair and that's it.

Lucy's eyes widened, she had hit Cyana. Her eyes regained color. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"C-Cy?!" Lucy said running up to her.

"Cy! Cyana! Please I'm so sorry..." Lucy said tears falling from her eyes.

"Taimi..?" Cyana said her eyes opening slowly.

"Cy!" Lucy yelled hugging her crying.

"I'm sorry Taimi I had to..... I'm sorry.. I love you sister..." Cy said closing her eyes slowly her breathing slowing down.

Lucy couldn't anymore the tears were falling and falling. She killed her sister. Lolo came running up to them.

"Cyana please we'll get you help just come on! Hold on Cy please..." Lolo pleaded stuffing her face into Cyana's chest.

"..." There was no response from her. Cyana had left them... For good.

Fairy Tail stood there still shocked at what just happened in the last minute. Then Natsu walked up to Lucy placing a hand on her shoulder. Lucy's eyes widened looking back at Natsu. She started crying more.

"Oh Natsu.." She cried getting up throwing her arms around him crying into his chest.

Lucy's POV

I hugged Natsu tightly crying so much. Tears falling one after another non stop.

My family gone... All the years we spent together just for her to die. I cried harder. Then I realized that the man would still be there. I turned around just to see him not be there.

I know your here. I will get you!

Just try little girl... Just try.

-----

Wow well I'm sorry ^-^'

Anyway there you go! I will try to be more recent with updates XD