||Chapter 8||

You headed towards Jay's house first. He wanted to bag the clothes in some duffel bags and write a note to him. You arrived at his home and you stared up at it. You blankly stared and admired it height and structure.

"Huh, nice house." Jay nervously scratched his nape and walked inside.

A butler came and greeted him,"Welcome home, Jay. Oh! And who may this young lady be? A girlfriend perhaps?"

You chuckled lightly and smiled, you bowed,"I am just Jay's friend and thank you for the compliment."

Jay quickly grabbed your wrist and dragged you upstairs to his room, while the butler and fangirling over Jay having a girl over. You reached his room and he quickly opened the door. He went into his closet and grabbed out some duffel bags. He handed you some and you took it, stuffing it with the clothes you guys bought. After awhile, you guys finished, but Jay was struggling to write a not to Daniel.

"*sigh* Jay, you make this more complicated than it is. Just write Happy Bday, or something. Nothing to big, or whatever." You blew some hair from your face boredly.

Jay quickly perked up and hugged you surprisingly. You were stiff as a board and watched as he wrote down what you just said, Happy Bday. He happily smiled and stuck the note onto a bag. You watched his bright form and shook your head, smiling. You walked over towards him and grabbed 6 bags, while he took the remaining ones.

-moments later-

You and Jay saw Daniel walking, so you guys quickly walked towards him. Daniel's head perked up and had a shocked face.

"Jay? (Y/N)?" You guys slowly approached him.

He was talking to Jay and you kept quiet the whole time.

"Thanks guys, I'll definitely wear theses." Daniel blushed happily,"Oh Jay, (Y/N)! When's your birthdays?"

But when he turned around you and Jay quickly left. You turned to Jay and smiled at him, giving him a thumbs up. He nodded and walked home. You already were near your house, so you just went for a jog. You jogged around for awhile and spotted some people laying on the ground. You stopped and eyed them. They were bleeding, so you walked towards them. You kneeled down towards one of them and poked him.

"You okay?" The guy grunted and slowly sat up.

"Y-yeah." You smiled and nodded. You stood up and walked away.

You jogged back home and took a nice warm shower and slept.

-next day at school-

You ended up going to school alone, since Daniel was going to thank Jay again. When you came back home last night, you notcied that Jay had also bought you a few things that you were looking at. You smiled to yourself at how great Jay was. You also wanted to thank him, but you felt like you own him back because the clothes were pretty pricey.

You were wearing a limited edition (brand) jacket and plain (brand) shoes. You also had finally got a new bag, but made sure it was cheap. You walked towards your classroom, but someone called for you. You slightly turned towards the voice and quickly walked towards them. Immediately your hands went towards their ears. Ah yes, it is Jace. He was blushing and quickly coughed to get your attention. You stuck your tongue out and smile at him.

"Whatcha need?" You asked.

"Remember our deal last time? I-I want it to start today, so w-when class ends, meet us in the f-front." Jace replied back, nervously.