~|Holiday Special- Jay|~

"Arghhh!"

I angrily threw myself on to my floor. I rolled over to my stomach and prompt my chin on my palm.

I heavily sighed,"What am I going to give this guy!"

I rolled on the floor, over to my bed, and grabbed my laptop. Flipping it open and logging in, I browsed the internet, for things he could like. Nope. Nope. Heck no! Ew. Gross. I soon stopped onto a beautiful set of rings. I immediately smiled and clicked it on to my shopping cart. He will love this!

-Christmas Day-

I happily opened my door and rode over to Jay's. I soon arrived at his place and jumped off my bike. I took my helmet off and fixed my hair. It was in a nice messy bun(or any other style). Dusting my light blue jeans, I walked up to his door, before even having contact with the wood, the door swung open. I was immediately pulled into a tight warm hug by Jay.

"I-I can-can't bre-athe!"

Jay finally let and I gasped for air exaggeratedly. He gave me a worried frown, but I just gave him a small smile and thumbs up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his living room. I looked around the room and was awe strucked. It had beautiful golden lights, a tall white Christmas tree, full of ornaments, and small gifts under it. Jay brought me over to the couch and made me sit down. He quickly left to go somewhere.

"Jay, where are you going-"

He quickly came back with warm hot cocoa. He handed me a white mug and I happily took it.

I looked up and smiled at him,"Thank you, Ja-"

Jay had already set all the presents he bought for me, around my feet and on the coffee table.

I looked at him with shock,"All for m-me?"

*Nods*

I set my mug down and shakingly took the nearest gift. I unwrapped it and it was a small wooden black box. I opened the box and inside was a small keychain. I pulled it out and examined it. It was a cute (favorite animal) head with small sparkles.

"It's so adorable! Thanks Jay."

-Many gift opening later-

I picked up all the gift wrappers and stuffed them inside a trash bag. I walked back over to the couch and slumped into the cushions. I sighed and looked at the many lovely gifts gave me. I started feeling insecure about my gift, since I only had one. Jay came back from the bathroom and sat next to me. He turned on TV and put on (fave holiday movie). We sat in silence for 30 minutes, until I tugged on his shirt. He turned around towards me and tilted his head.

I shakingly pulled out the box and lifted it towards him,"H-here."

Jay took the box rather slowly, so I turned away and looked at my foot. What felt like million years later, I slowly turned around and saw that Jay was smiling. He had open the box and inside laid a golden and silver ring, with small engravings.

"I'm sorry that i-it isn't much, b-but I really wish-"

I was quickly shushed by a pair of lips. I was stiff for the whole time, not knowing what to do, since this was my first kiss, but I relaxed, giving in. We pulled away slowly and I covered my face, red.

"Tha-that was my fi-first!"

Jay touched his lip, happily, and gave me a big hug. He parted and grabbed my hand. He placed the golden ring on my finger and kissed it. He looked up and smiled. I smiled back and snuggled into his arms.

"Best Christmas ever."