||Chapter 18||

Crystal stared at me, as I began to nap away.
____

"Do you smell a pig?"
"Piggy slut smell."
"Lol"

Crystal sat there quietly as girl started to throws erasers at her. So it's come to this. I know I should have been quieter.

"What's on the menu today?"
"Broiled fish."
"I hate it."

At a glance it looks like we are together, but I'm a step behind. Crystal walked behind the three girls. They don't want guys to know about this. And so it's happened here as well.

"Eat up Crystal. I heard you love broiled fish hehe."

The girls soon started staking their broiled fish onto Crystal's tray. Giggling and laughing, as they talked about daily topics, leaving Crystal to eat it hesitantly.

"Wow Crystal, so you like broiled fish?" Yui smiled, as she slid a piece towards Crystal,"Have mine too."

Before the piece made contact with the tray, a pair of chopsticks grabbed it. Yui and Crystal turned around in shock at whomever it was. Eyes wide, Yui froze in fear.

"My, my, Yui! You know that I love seafood, so give it to me instead."

Crystal stared at a pair of E/c eyes. Why, is she always near me?

"Oi, are you going to eat that?" You said, pointing your metal untensils at her stack of broiled fish.

Crystal hesitantly scooted her tray over, as you began to happily stuff them into your mouth.

~

Plastic bag in hand, I happily skipped down the road, back home. Making my way, I noticed a figure ahead.

"Crystal?"

The figure quickly turned around, surprised.

"Oh, are you worried about the dog too?" I asked, approaching both said.

"Yeah, her name's Enu. Her owners dumped her and moved, I guess. She's wary of humans, but seems kind. She doesn't bite hard." Crystal calmly replied.

My face lifted, seeing Enu naw onto Crystal's hand. Cracking a small grin, I squatted down next to her. Crystal watched, as I took the plastic bag in hand and pulled out the items. Dog food and some small snacks, and water. Opening the dog food, I grabbed a handful, stretching my hand towards Enu.

Crystal watched me for Abit, before speaking,"Thanks for your help, but I don't need your sympathy." Turning back towards Enu, she continued,"This girl is fighting alone. And I can survive on my own as well. I'm not as weak as you might think. If someone keeps helping me, I will probably want to rely on them."

Crystal finished, as she slightly looked over at me, to see Enu eating off my hand. Being shock, she maintained her straight face, as my face remained fixated to Enu.

With a soft look, I spoke,"I understand. Life is hard, but who knows what is going to happen tomorrow..." Giggling, I stood up, patting Enu's head,"Anyway, I may not know much about you, but if you need anything, I'm here." Not looking at her, I walked away towards my home.

As I reached my domain, my phone vibrated. Picking up my phone, I starred at the notification.

Rich Boii - i found an apartment. Here's the address, so you can go check it out whenever.

As my phone buzzed again, I shut off my phone, heading towards the bathroom to shower. Stripping, I climbed in, turning the water to cold. I starred up at the ceiling, cold water beating down my body, as I reminensce about....things.