I'm Sorry...A/N

Hey, my lovely readers! I've been highly inactive to work on this piece anymore! I'm very sorry. Due to the lack of Webtoon having updated the most pet peeves I have, I won't continue this series. Everytime I delete Webtoon, because of storage issues, I would download it again but lose all progress where I have stopped reading. I'm tired of having to search where I stopped, so I'm discontinuing this, sadly. But I've been thinking of doing one shots of Lookism, since it seems to be easier than a whole story, due to Lookism still continuing. I've been not up to date with the Webtoon, so that's also another reason I'm stopping.

If the idea of having Lookism turned into a One shot by me, please feel free to message me any ideas, or suggestions! I know that you all loved the story and hate that I'm discontinuing it, as well as I am sad too, but I will make it up by doing one shots! I've made to many broken promises to you guys, within the 1-2 years I've been working on this.

Since the coronavirus is affecting alot of schools, I have a lot of time off, minus the now dreadful online work I have to do. I'm in good health, as far as I know, and wish you all to stay healthy and well! Please stay clean and indoors as much as possible!(I know you introverts are excited about that, kidding!)

But please let me know if you want me to turn this series into a one shot!

-Love, N <3