Six.

The next morning Tyler woke up wrapped in josh's arms with his kitten curled up to his side along with a raging headache. Consequences from his actions the night before.
He whined into josh's chest because of the pain immediately waking the older man.
"Headache?" Josh whispered softly, keeping his voice low so he didn't hurt Tyler's head more.
Tyler whined again and nodded against Joshua's chest, keeping his face hidden.
"Okay babyboy I'm gonna get up and get you some pain meds okay?" He said softly.
Tyler nodded and grabbed the pillow covering his face with it so no light could shine into his eyes.
Josh got up slowly and walked to the bathroom grabbing Tyler a couple advil.
He walked back to the bed and handed the pills to Tyler grabbing a water bottle from the small refrigerator beside the bed handing it to Tyler gently.
Tyler grabbed the bottle and took the pills he needed rubbing his temples with the tips of his fingers.
"I'll make you a warm bath." Josh whispered and kissed Tyler's head standing up once again.
Tyler nodded and laid back down with his kitten pulling it onto his chest.
Josh walked in the bathroom and started making a hot bubble bath for the smaller boy.
Saying Tyler was spoiled was an understatement josh knew exactly what he liked and if he didn't do it right Tyler wouldn't get in.
Josh put his favorite bubbles and a bath bomb in and made sure the water was warm enough before getting up going out to Tyler.
Days like today Joshua would take care of Tyler until he had to get to work for the day.
Josh picked Tyler up carefully and took him to the bathroom. He undressed him with tender hands before putting him in the warm water.
Tyler hummed in response to his skin coming into contact with the water and sunk down so his shoulders were under the water.
"C'n ya get in with me today joshy?" He asked and looked up at Joshua with a pout on his lips.
Josh nodded and got undressed setting his clothes with Tyler's.
When he was undressed completely he motioned for Tyler to scoot forward and he climbed in behind him.
He knew after the bath he would surely have to spray on some of his cologne not really wanting to smell as feminine as the smaller male did on a regular basis.
Tyler leaned back against Joshua's chest and relaxed against him slowly closing his eyes as he did.
Josh started rubbing Tyler's back gently and soothingly.
Tyler hummed softly at the feeling and relaxed completely against Joshua.
"Gotta work t'day joshy?" He asked in a small voice.
"Yeah baby I'm sorry. I'd stay with you all day today if I could but I can't." He said and kept rubbing Tyler's back with the tips of his fingers.
Tyler nodded and sighed softly to himself.
"I know." He said softly. He understood Josh's job was time consuming but inside he did wish the older man could just make some time for him.
Josh nodded and kissed Tyler's shoulder gently not paying any mind to the sigh the smaller of the two let out.
"How about I make up what I didn't give you for your birthday." Josh said softly and kissed along Tyler's shoulder slowly.
Tyler blushed softly knowing exactly what josh meant.
"Okay.." He said softly, putting his feelings aside for the moment.