Flames Pond never dies! Part 4

Previously on the 3rd part.......

Is this is true? I'm now an agent? Oh my gosh! I only thought this happened in movies but now it did happened. I'm finally becoming an agent.

" I've heard that something strange has been happening over these days. And that is we have a new guest for the agency to be tracked down. Series of reports rushed in my office and therefore I have searched for our 'guest'. I believe he is called.................the Fuzzy Guy."

"Um........thanks for the correction, Flames. However as I was saying, he is called to be a genius creature for he wants to have nuclear weapons in his scheme and know the movements and behavior of humans and maybe or possibly drive us away from Earth.
His choice of attack: well I basically think he hires a couple of teenagers he calls ' minions' or such to duel with agents. I heard that he would try to interrogate a person so that he can obtain at least small information from us. He is likely to be stealthy and always has a plan of surprise. I think this is all I know."

------------

"Any volunteers for field work?"

"Oh please, ma'am let me do it. I've been the best agent you've got here. Plus you always count me in when it comes to field work on handling with Fuzzy Guy."

"Ok then. Since you're new to this agency, you can have a chance to pick which agent will be your partner."

--------------

"Why did you choose me?"

"Well because you're the only one I know and trust."

-----------

The shovel! It has been stolen!

" Evil genius must have stolen it!"

"Allison, we're going to find the shovel and finish Fuzzy Guy once and for all!"

-----------

" Ok. Let's go, Allison."

" Lighten up Flames. Don't be so crestfallen."

"There that's the spirit!"

" Ok then. Let's go and kick some bottom!"

Now let us continue........

Adam's POV:

We are now on search for the shovel. I'm pretty sure Fuzzy Guy had stolen it and me and my partner are just going to get it from him. There's no way he can have that thing. Get ready evil genius, we're coming for you.

" So, where are we exactly going?" Allison asked.

" How about we stop at my place? I'm getting hungry now." I said.

She nodded and we went to my house to have lunch. After eating PB&J's, we are good to set out again.

" Ok so we're done now, what do you want to do next?" I asked her.

" Wait here, I'll go get something." She said. I nodded and saw her rushing on the way to her house.

( Time Skip )

I waited patiently for her to return. After a couple of minutes, she did returned however only changed her clothes. She was wearing an orange shirt earlier but she changed it in a purple T-shirt with a cat holding a flower as a design, the same shirt she was wearing on her first day in school. She looked pretty exhausted.