Bonus Chapter: Flames Pond never dies!

Note: this one will be a mix of their POV's and I made some parts that are fictional.

Allison's POV:

Beep! Beep!

I woke up from the sound of my annoying alarm clock. It says 6:15. I turned it off and unplugged the cord that connects from it so that I won't be bothered from that stinking noise again. For some reason my parents wanted to buy an alarm clock for me. Don't they know I'm an early birdy? I stretched my arms and yawned. I opened the window in my bedroom to let in some fresh air. I stared at the surroundings. This place has quiet mornings. I guess no one wakes up this early.

I stood up from by bed and fixed the pillows and blanket. I picked some clothes in my closet and took a quick shower then I got dressed up in an orange T-shirt, pants and tennis shoes. I leave the room and checked to see if my sister and parents are awake. Nope they're still sleeping. I prepared breakfast myself and cleaned the house. Usual morning chores. After finishing chores, I read a book or two.

I sighed. I've got nothing to do anymore. I'm so bored. I glanced at a window and opened it. Ah fresh air! Lovely morning here in Owatonna. I was still viewing outside when I hear screams. Sounds familiar. Out of nowhere I saw two boys running. One has a green plastic golf club in his hand. They were doing something rather odd. They were..........

Beating up each other?

However I recognized the guy who has the golf club in his hand. Aww it's just Adam! He looked kind of silly wearing an orange cap backwards. He's wearing a loose white shirt and pants. I looked at them to see what they're doing.

He was with an another person, much taller than him. He wears glasses and also a cap. I looked closely and they were like beating up each other or maybe pretending to. Somehow I hear their voices within earshot.

" Surrender now or else you'll have to face the fury of the greatest super hero on Earth!"

" No never!"

" You'll never take me alive!"

" Yes I will! This is for my boss!"

I giggled at each statement they say. However they're fighting for the extremes, when I say 'extreme' you know how they fight.

They were just chasing each other and hiding. I wonder what they're up to. It pretty looks like they're having fun. Should I join or not? If not I'll be so bored staying on the house with nothing to do. Perhaps I'll just go out? With the rest of my family still sleeping, I opened the door without a sound and escaped the house.

The temperature seems a little bit warm now than I expect. When will the snow come again? Oh well guess I'll wait for a couple of months for snow to come back. So I just sit on the porch and gazed at the sky.

Adam's POV:

" Ha, he'll never find me here! "I said to myself. He's one lame guy and I'm sure the evil genius just hire some dumb guys to chase after me but they won't. I'm Flames Pond, the undefeated super agent of all time. I've got a mission today and that is to recover the evil shovel. I was just hiding here, in a large bush, waiting to plan a sneak attack on Fuzzy Guy's minion.

" Where is he?" Haha, he can't see me! I'm invisible.

After wandering around for a couple of seconds, I have finally planned an attack on him and I beat him up again. Flames Pond strikes again! He was just laying here, dead. No one can beat Flames Pond! So I ran away from him and I saw Allison sitting on her porch.

I reached out my hand and waved. " Hi Allison!". She heard me and waved hello at me. I smiled. It's still early and she woke up this early. I decided to invite her in.