Flames Pond never dies! Part 2

Previously on the 1st part.........

" I'm letting you escape." said Fuzzy Guy. Me and Flames looked at each other.

" Escape?" We both said at once.

" Yes escape." Fuzzy Guy replied.

-----------------------

" What if he says is true?" Allison asked dubiously.

" Everything he says aren't true, believe me." I said.

---------------------

" So."

" So?"

" Allison?"

" Yes?"

" W-w-would y-you l-like t-to become............an agent?" I stuttered. We avoided eye contact once again.

After 5 minutes of silence........

" Um.......sure I'll join."

------------------

" Allison?"

" What is it?"

" What took you so long to answer my question?"

" About that........"

Now let us continue the story........

Adam's POV

" Oh about that........um....."

I looked at her with a slight confused face. She looked at me and turned away quickly. Then she continued.

" Well I don't really know what to say." She replied. That's it?

" Oh. Okay." It was all I can say. Since she had just accepted my offer, I'll let her join with me in the agency. She was a really good fighter even though she has no idea who's Fuzzy Guy and his teenage minions, what is my mission and basically other stuff. She can be a good co-agent.

" What's with all this secret mission and agent stuff? When did you start?" Allison questioned.

" As an agent, clearly the most handsome and undefeated agent like me, it is my work to recover the shovel from the Fuzzy Guy. The shovel contains some strange abilities for a person to use so that's why I'm assigned to get it from him. Also the agency I work for, well they train special and elite teenagers to join them and somehow stop Fuzzy Guy's evil doings. Also I think I started to join when I was 11." I explained.

" So this agency of yours train teenagers so that they can stop the Fuzzy Guy?" She asked.

" Yeah. Probably I think it is because the normal agents can't just do it by themselves so they created a program in which teenagers can join and be trained as agents. Well I joined because this annoying little ugly ball of fuzz can't stop dealing with me. It sucks though."

" What do you mean?"

" I mean is that teenagers can also do a part in the agency and Fuzzy Guy is doing something.............completely strange. He's been wanting to have all nuclear weapons and unlock the secrets of our planet. Whatever that reason is."

" Oh. Why would he?"

" I don't know. He's just evil and maybe he's doing it to dominate our world and let his fuzzy friends take over the planet and stuff."

" Well is that all you can say from the Fuzzy Guy?" She asked, seems like she's showing interest about my arch enemy.

" There's a lot more to know about that guy. But for now on, why don't we get to the agency?" I said.