Flames Pond never dies! Part 5

Note: I'll just put an abridgment here. I'm getting tired of writing the scenes here on previously. Sorry for the super late updates. Internet problems and schoolwork made me not to write stories but I'll try to update as soon as possible. I will try to update at least two chapters a day due to lack of time. Hope you'll understand

Abridgment: Allison found out that Adam is.....a secret agent ( sort of ). She as well decides to join in ( to lessen her boredom ). And she did joined and both of them retrieved the shovel. However as she was receiving her first training, something terribly happened. The shovel has been stolen and the culprit should be the Fuzzy Guy ( at least it's what Flames think ). Then they try to go on a mission to retrieve the stolen shovel. Allison suspects they will never find it ( after hours of searching ) and wants to quit. Flames tell her not to but decides to let her go as she pleases. Then Allison was found by Fuzzy Guy. After something happened again, Flames tries to find her. He thinks it was Fuzzy Guy who stole the shovel and kidnapped Allison. After a confrontation with the evil genius, he in turn was......

Adam's POV:

What just happened?

My head hurts.

Can't see a thing.

Everything is so dark.

Where-where am I?

My mind is filled with questions that I can't answer. It's so confusing.

Where am I?

What happened?

What's going on?

All of these swirled inside my head. Well at least I'm still alive, that's for sure. At the second thought, I was expecting to meet my fate or something. But goodness gracious, I still have nine lives, I think.

But where exactly am I? Where's Allison?

I could've sworn I can hear her voice calling me. The tone of her voice echoed in the darkness. I have no idea of my whereabouts and I shall try to escape this pain. I shall follow her voice. It's my only way out of this.

Luckily everything became a flash and I have regained consciousness. I slowly blinked my eyes. Everything was blurry at first and then it all becomes clear. The first thing I saw was a soft glow of an incandescent light bulb hanging from the ceiling. I haven't see a door or something. I'd knew this was coming.

I tried to move but somehow I feel something's grip refusing me to do so. I tried but failed. What the heck?! I'm all tied up? Fuzzy Guy, when I get out of here, get ready to say your final words tonight.

But I must. I have to get out of here. I have to save her and retrieve the shovel. Flames Pond never dies, and that's my motto. A hero never dies. I mustn't give up.

Struggling from these bonds, my mind kept thinking about her. I have to apologize to her. I should not have dragged her into this danger. She didn't deserved any of this. Don't worry when I make out of here alive, I'll take her home and call it a day like she said. But for now I must get out of this place.

" Hello Flames Pond." A voice said out of nowhere.

" Huh? Who's there?" I asked.

" Lookie here. The hero of the agency all tied up in a chair." I knew it. It's Fuzzy Guy. He was perched atop of a table and looked at me with a smirk. No matter how I tried, I'm still tied up in this chair.

" Flames?" A voice said. It sounds like a girl. Could she be Allison?

" Allison? I-is that you?" I asked while trying to break free of the ropes in my arms.