Chapter 4: I'll meet you there

Note: Yay now it's Adam's turn to tell his story!

----------------------------------------

Adam's POV:

I woke up feeling lightheaded. My head hurts a little. That's when I noticed I have a little bump as I touched it. Why would I wake up with my head hurting?

Oh I fell on the bed while sleeping. I must've slept on the right side too much. How silly of me. I looked at my alarm clock. It was 4:05 in the morning, which makes me want to sleep even more. I covered myself with my blanket and went to sleep again.

It feels good to sleep when suddenly I feel cold. Someone pulled my blanket! Oh man.

" Adam, wake up dear!" It was my mom. She was the one who pulled my blanket. " Let's go, it's time for school!" She said with enthusiasm.

I grumbled. I don't want to be disturbed while sleeping. I feel in seventh heaven when I just want to close my eyes and doze off. What now?

" Not now, Mom. I'm still sleeping." I complained quietly. Please get me back from my dream!

" Wake up. The bus is going to leave you and you will just have to walk all the way from school." she said, possibly trying to warn me.

The bus is full of scary people. Why should I have to wait?

I didn't budge or anything. Don't want to leave my cozy bed.

I heard my mom sigh. I apologize for upsetting her.

" If you don't wake up til then......then I'll just tell your dad to have your skateboard sold in the garage sale." My mom said.

I quickly opened my eyes and rushed towards the bathroom like a madman. No I don't want to have my skateboard sold to someone else. It's one of my precious things. My mom is smart thinking of a way to wake me up. But nonetheless she was still the best mother I ever had. I love my dear mother.

So everything was done. I cleaned my bedroom first before leaving, searching back and forth madly for my History textbook, put on a sweater then went straight to the kitchen to have some breakfast and finally left the house. I waved my parents goodbye as I was walking on the way to a horrible intellectual place in which I call school.

Allison's POV:

Oh gosh! I woke up again after that nap of eternity of mine. This was the longest trip ever. I stretched first and looked at the plane window. We're going down, I guess. Wait! Going down? So we have finally landed huh? I can see the wheels ejecting out and landed safely in the runway. Finally made it. I was looking for my parents. They were still sleeping. Also my sister. Maybe I'm the first one to wake up when the plane was about to land. Not bad.

The captain said that we have now landed. I stood up with shaky legs. When was the last time I was standing since now? It feels good to stand up again. A painful but good feeling it is. I took my heavy portmanteau on the top where you put your belongings there. I nudged my sister to wake up. Well she did and gave me a tip. She pinched my arm. What a great tip! She yawned like a hippopotamus. " Where we are now, kangaroo?" She asked, still feeling drowsy and teased me with the kangaroo again.

" We've just landed. Now wake up and take out your luggage." I replied. She stretched and yawned again. " Oh why does it have to be so early?" She asked while yawning which makes it hard for me to understand. Now I just have to wake up my parents. I nudged their arms and told them to wake up, which they did.

( Time Skip )

Now that everyone is up and ready to go, we went outside in the terminal. So this is America? It looks different I say. The wind is chilly and there are so many people. The sky is colored light blue. The clouds are so thin and feathery, cirrus clouds to be exact. I've never seen a place like this. I followed my family going to a sidewalk or pavement, whatever they call on the side streets. I talk with a light Australian accent and I must practice to speak with an American accent. I looked around at the cities here in America. Skyscrapers are so tall, like a hundred feet tall. There were lots of vehicles driving and beeping sounds in the streets. Many people are walking. I don't see any part of the ocean or the sea.