♕ | 6. Dayna

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡: 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚊

A/N- I can't stop writing, I need to revise for my GCSEs but I'm so unmotivated

"Hello love" The mischievous English accent filled Kenna's ears as she scrubs clean the alcohol covered bar in front of her.

"Klaus" a small smirk appears on her lips, she turns around to be met with icy blue eyes, "thanks for last night, I don't think I could've handled being dead with the ancestors, they're judgy" she jokes causing klaus to chuckle.

"No need to thank me Makena, consider that my debt repaid for you killing Katie. I just have one small favour to ask of you in return" his admits, a small smirk forming on his lips.

Kenna put down the the spray and cloth in her hands and takes her long brown hair out of a bun. She places her hands on the now clean bar, leaning over slightly.

"Protecting your unborn child isn't enough?" Kenna pouts sarcastically tilting her head, "I'm kidding, what do you need" she raises an eyebrow.

"I hear you came in contact with my brother Elijah" He says boldly sitting on the stool in front of the bar, Kenna nods slowly in return placing a glass of bourbon in front of him, "it's been some time since I've seen him, is he okay and where is he?" He asks in desperation, call it guilt if you will.

"That's it?" Kenna raises an eyebrow "He seems good I guess what happened to him?"

"I handed him over to Marcel for safekeeping... now I want him back" he smirks lowly causing Kenna to roll her eyes.

"Rebekah told me all about you and daggering your siblings." She shakes her head, picking up empty glasses as she struts through the bar, "They're not your property you know." Klaus shifts uncomfortably noticing Kenna's disapproval.

Klaus doesn't comment on Kenna's remark, "as for where Elijah and Davina are..." before she has a chance to finish her sentence, Sophie Devereaux marches into the bar towards Kenna who held her hand up in defence sending Sophie flying towards the wall.

"We have a problem" Sophie groans in pain trying to grip the flat wall.

"We?" Kenna laughs walking closer to the women, "don't kid yourself Sophie... you don't work Wednesdays, what do you want"

Klaus watches in amusement as Sophie groans in frustration, "don't you get it Kenna? Your father knows you're in New Orleans, his not going to stop until your dead"

"Like you care" Kenna spit, "you would do anything to see my throat slit, besides, I wanted him to know I'm here" she smirks walking even closer to the girl as she falls from the wall.

"Yes it's common knowledge that everyone in the coven hates you Kenna but it's also no secret we all hate your dad, he is the reason my niece is dead!" Sophie pleads, Kenna looks down at the desperate witch on the floor, she almost felt pity for her.