Final Authors note

YAY GUYS I COMPLETED MY SECOND BOOK AND MY SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES!!!!

First off I would like to thank some people.

I would like to thank @kadacaro @merfins14 and @meredith175

you guys are awesome you always vote for my stories and comment on chapters. You guys always comment good job when I publish a new chapter. So thank you so much!

I would also like to mention @kylechu1000 I am reading his book soar and everyone should read it. His goal is 1k reads by the end of the year and so I really want to make that goal happen.

There has been a lot of debate about the third book. I think that the third book may happen but I won't publish it until maybe a month or two, so around April or May.

It's called Beached and it's the final book in the series. This is what it's About-

After a year of being Queen, Pale has begun to get the hang of things. Everything in the kingdom is going well, there isn't any fighting and no human attacks.

Pearls life, has been going great. She finally has a boyfriend and got the job as the kingdoms royal ambassador.

Everything seemed perfect until Pearl finds a strange seashell wedged in a rock near the shore. Suddenly, Pearl finds herself a human and must go where no mermaid has gone before, on land.

I might change the details from time to time but this is the gist of it.

Also be sure to check out some of my other books The Return of Leo Valdez and The Obliteration. They aren't done yet but the Obliteration is almost.

So guys stay tuned.