What are they looking at?

Katy pov

We were now at our locker getting our books for class. I turn around and everybody was staring at me.
"Cassy why are they looking at me?"
"Cause your hot!"
"Haha really now?" I raised my eyebrow.
I don't really see the fuss. I'm still the same boring old girl that was with them last season.I mean I went to live with my aunt for the holiday and she said that I look way too nerdy so she decided to give me a make over.I went to the gym to loose my candy belly,I trade my glasses and my braces where ready to be removed and I redid my entire closet.
Right know I was in a floral like hood jacket with faded blue jeans my converse and some light makeup.
[Outfit below]

"Stop it both of you cause we all know that you look good and you're rocking it"Alice remarked

We laugh and started to head to class.We had most of our classes together.
"Oh guys!I just remember! "Cassy said
"What?"we said in a union, Alicia and I.
"I having a party at my house next week Friday"
"Nope not happening I'm never going to another party"
"Come it'll be fun!" they declared.
"No it went and you know what happen the last time I've been to a party."
"How should we have know you were going to try and do that" Cassy said
"Guys you promise to never speak of that day again"
"We know we know"she relied "But stills it was pretty funny"
"Cassy!!"
They bust out into laughter while hang my head in embarrassment.
"Soo...what do you say?" Alicia asked
"Fine I'll go" I said breaking down.
"Yeah!" they screamed causing the passing students to look at us like were crazy. Although it be fair we kinda are.
A boy crashed into me.
"Why won't you move your ugly ass self from near"he said and slap my books out of my hand.
"I bend down and pick up my book"
He laughed and walked away with his friends laughing and making remarks on me.
Cassy shouted to them"Hey asshole why don't you pick one some who aren't afraid of you! "
He look at her and turn to come back but one of his friends pull him back. He shaked his head and walked away.
Alicia helped me pick up the falling papers and Cassy picked up the books.
"Their are just a bunch of idiots anyway"Alicia tried to comfort me.
Cassy wasn't so gentle though
" You need to learn to stick up for yourself"
Alicia nod in agreement
"Yeah be that girl that you were this morning"
"No no that wasn't me,that was someone else"
"Unless that girl's name isn't Katherine Nicole Simpson,I would believe it was you"Cassy said
"Fine I'll try"
She smiled and gave me thumbs up.
The tardy bell ring indicating that class starts in three minutes.
"Guys lets go we wouldn't want to be late or it'll ruin our reputation"Alicia said

When she said this we all bust into laughter and hurried to class.

Author's Note

Hey guys long time huh.
I'm sorry for the long wait I didn't mean for you guys to wait this long. I got some stuff to do but her is your chapter.

Seabea