Talk about embrassment

Katy pov

   I can't believe Mom took that picture. I was about three and the next one I was nerdy and weird. I am so embarrassed. I can still here them laughing downstairs.

After about 20 minutes of mopping in my room I searched for my phone to tell Cassy about what happen. Looking for my phone on the table beside my bed I didn't see it. Where did I put it?

O I remember I put I downstairs on the TV stand. Well it will be staying there cause there is no way I'm going back down for it.

After about 10 more minutes it was kinda silent so I slowly crept down the stairs peeking to see if they were still there.

Surprise I saw my mom cleaning clearing the table and dad washing the plates.
"Where are the Parker's?" I asked taking up my phone and slipping it in my pocket.
"Katy is that you?" mom asked
"Yes mom"
"Oh they left already "she said remembering my question," why did you rush away when they saw the picture?"
"Mom its embarrassing! " I exclaimed hiding my face in my hands as if they were still here.

Unlike me mom was born beautiful so she wouldn't  understand. With her ginger red hair,brown eyes and slim curacy body. She had all they boys in her school after her back when she was in high school. No wonder she was popular and to top it of she was a cheerleader.

I was now slims and have slight curves. I was so fat. Me dad on the other hand is tall muscular and lean and was the nerd in high school. He had brown hair and bluish green eyes. Dad's voice is still deep and rich. I this I got most of his genes. My eyes were green but if you look at them in the sun they look blue. My brown hair was long and slightly curved at the ends. It catch me a little passed my waist.

I tuned back into what mom was saying.
".....well I still really don't see why you should be embarrassed,  it just showed that you have turned into a very beautiful young lady." momma and her compliments.
"Well exactly my point, I have grow and so therefore no one needs remember who I  had once looked like." I dropped my eyes. Lucky dad saved me.
"Honey don't you see that  Kyle goes to her school and ruin her reputation in the school."
" Thanks dad", I said " Im going back up!"

I went back to my room. After calling Cassy and telling her I had to endure 20 minutes full off laughter. Eventually giving up I hanged up on her.

Having nothing to do now I decided to practice my dancing. I plugged my ipad into my box and turn it up hut not loud enough to disturb  mom and dad downstairs.

Putting on my shorts and tee-shirt I started dancing. I always had a passion for dancing and when I was smaller I took dance classes. There was even a time when I wanted to be a dancer that dream is now gone.

15 minutes later

The sixth song was now playing and I was definitely in the groove. Reaching the end in 5...4....3....2....1, I struck a pose as if I was actually performing just as the song hits its last cord. I took a bow at my imaginary audience just then I heard clapping. Looking up at my door think that  was Jay in my room again but I remember I locked it. And besides Jay was asleep when I had passed back his room. I turn to my window and saw Kyle leaning against his window smirking.  Does that smirk ever come off?
"Nice moves sugar"
"How long were you there?" I asked grabbing towel to wipe the sweat that had formed on my face.
"Long enough to know that that was a huge turn on" I looked little flustered now that I looked closer.
"What are you even doing there in the first place? That is not even your room!"
"Oh course it is sugar and now Im even more grateful I picked this one as those dance moves, damn! I get to see what you are doing all the time"
"Really now and would you stop with the sugar its annoying"
"Would you prefer sugarplum?"
"No"
"Darling?"
"No"
"Honey? "
"That's for married people"
"Katniss?"
"What kind off name is that?"
"Katy poo?"
"Do i look like a dog?"
"Oh I got the perfect one for you!"  he exclaimed when I was just about done
"Oh me too here is one to haven't tried" my voice laced with sarcasm I bet he went take the hint.
"What that?" he asked looking genuinely confused
I knew it.
"My name" I said dead pan without any emotion.
"It really fun to annoy you and I need to fine you a name so that i--"
I cut him off by closing my windows and drawing the curtains.

Jerk : Open back the window!

Me:No!

Jerk:You will regret this!

That sounds promising..

Me:Bring it on!

Author's Note

Hey guys so I know I promised you one but I'm sleepy so here is. Little bit more. Talk to you guys later.