Is he insane?

Katy pov

We were now in the lunch line getting our food. I took an apple,two slices of pizza and a bottle of water seeing as though I had a big breakfast this morning so I'm not really hungry. The others took fries,pizzas, apple, coke, and a bowl of salad.
"How can you guys eat that much and stay so slim?"
"Well our body were made to stay slim"
"Oh that's so I thought you guys would just eat salad like the rest of the 'cheer' girls" Kyle said putting air quotes on cheer.
"Oh you think we are like the rest of those girls?" Hanna asked
Referring to Helena and her squad.
"Well aren't all girls like them?"
"Hell no are you insane! " I ask well more like scream.
"Maybe"he shrugged his shoulders .
Oh god this ass wants me to kill him who do he think he is.
"You must be a idiot to think that all girls are the same much less to be like Helena because as far as I see it Helena is a slut"
"Ok ok don't  get your panties all in a knot."
"You guys are crazy"Cassy muttered and we all  walked away.
"Look at him thinking we are all sluts like that bitch Helena"Alicia said
" Guys why don't we play a prank on mister Parker "Hannah said smiling evilly.
"Yes lets do it" Cassy said fist bumping the air. Causing half of the cafeteria to look our way.
"Mine your own damn food" she practically growled causing everybody to turn back around
"So what do you have in mind?" Alicia asked.
  She told us to come closer while she whisper in our ears. When she finish we all look at her our eyes widen the evil smile turn to a smirk I could swear we all look like grinch.
"Hannah you are a genius" I remark
   She smile and nod. The bell rang so we went to our next class.

      Finial class

"By the way you guys have a pop quiz on Monday so please be prepared "Mr Lee my biology teacher said,causing the whole class to groan while I just silently smile I love pop quiz they get to see how much you are learning. I was snapped out of my thinking by a ball of paper hitting me on my head. I turn to see who threw it but no one way looking my way. Taking the paper I torn it and quickly look up to catch the culprit. I saw Kyle smiling at me;the nerve of that jerk I'll show him.
"Psst" couple minutes later I heard behind me. I ignored it focusing on how bacteria is formed.
"Pssssssst!" It came a little louder I cringed but manage to compose myself. Mr Lee was still deep in his lecture and didn't seem to hear.
"Hey Katy psssssssssst"Kyle hissed
In my ear causing me to face grim and see him leaning all the way out of his chair just to whisper in my ear.
"Did you know that you are impossible to understand? "This little piece of crap, how dare he interrupt me just to ask me such a ridiculous question.
"Did you know that you are insane?"I countered
"Yeah insanely hot"
     With this my jaws drop this rat face ,donkey brain monkey thinks he looks good;although Im not gonna lie he doesn't  bad he actually looks good in dark fitted jeans,a white body shirt and a black jacket. He was also wearing white vans.Kyle broke my admiring by laughing out loud literally.
"Your face is priceless" he gasped trying to regain his breath
I turn around to see Mr Lee glaring at us . Kyle to hell with you!Lucky the bell ring and I rush out of class. Not waiting for the bell to stop ring.
"Eager to spend some time me alone huh sweetheart"
"What do you want now?" I asked getting annoyed again
"Oh come on i was just having a little fun don't you know how to run a joke?"
"Of course  your face is a big enough joke as it is and I see it everyday"I replied fake laughing
"Oh well you love it stills"
"Love what, that, I wouldn't even pay precious money to go out and see you"
"Oh-I-well ......would you"he stammered turning serious
"Oh my god is my little kyley bwushing?" I said in a baby voice. He rubbed his neck nervously .
"Oh shut up i'm not"
"Great comeback "
He suddenly grabbed me and started running.
I screamed "Kyle put me down!"
"You sure?ok"
And he did I dropped me right on my butt.
"Ow!"
"You said put you down"
"Not on the floor you idiot "
"Eh you didn't specify" he said while shrugging and walking away
"Fuck you Kyle!" I called after him
"When ever your ready call me!"he shouted and walked out the school doors.

Author's note

Hey guys !long time right. Well sorry I kinda lost my motivation for writing this story and I was super busy. Well its summer now so I'll be updating more often. Anyways that's all for now.

Sunbea