What a jerk

Katy pov (point of view)

I drove up to the school gate in my Mercedes benz,and immediately went to find a space to park. I found one and went in.
Just then I heard someone said
"Hey bitch get your car out of my parking space"
I turned around and was greeted by my life long enemy Kyle Parker. I looked at him,"I've got three things to say to you, firstly space is in the sky, secondly ;I hold up my fingers to prove my point;how dare you call me a bitch when you are surrounded by them and don't need to to join the party.Oh and ofcourse fell free to move my car if you want the spot but until then adoís sucker!"
A bunch of 'oooo' and 'burn' went out. I looked around and realise that we were surrounded by the typical teenagers who were always looking for drama.I rolled my eyes as I heard my bestie's screamed.
"Why don't you move your ugly ass and let us pass?"
I think a boy replied which is a bad mistake"I was here first you know so get you cute ass back"
"Asshole you better move before I make sure you are never able to move again cause I know a people who owes me favors."
They parted like the red sea and hold out their hands to let her pass she nods her head and pull Alicia with her.
I laughed and let out a shriek.
"Alicia! Cassy!"
Kyle looked at me annoyed but I was you busy embracing my besties to care.
"Come on girls, lets go girls"
"Yeah"
And we walked away leaving the crowd staring.

Author's note

Hey my sunbeams hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of fell in love with my enemy until next time bye!