The new girl

Katy pov

I was now in my last class for the day.It was a good thing Alicia was in this class.She was sitting behind me and my bag was in the seat beside me.
"Class,we have a new student today"Mrs Delton.
I looked up to see a girl with shoulder length dirty blond hair.She was wearing a high waist blue shorts and a white off the shoulders blouse. She was in white stripped wedges and her eyes where brown.

  The teacher snap me out of my gaze when she asked her to introduce herself

"Well....ok....hi I'm Savahanna Wielon and I'm from new York.My parents moved here so I came to this school."
"Thanks you Ms Wielon could you take a seat beside Katherine,Katherine could you wave your hand so she can see you?"
I waved my hand and she made her way over.I took up my bag so she can sit.
"I'm Katherine Simpson and welcome to our school"
"Thanks"
"This is my friend Alicia"
Alicia waved "hi"
"Ok class settle down now;we have work to do"Mrs Delton said

40 minutes later

""Rinnng" went the bell causing me to loose focus on what the teacher is saying. But that wasn't the case with other students most of them were waking from sleep. All except for Alicia who was still sleeping. I chuckled ,woke her and we head out of class.
"Hey wait up,Katherine "
I turn to see. Savahanna running to catch us up.
"Hey" I said when she finally caught up to us.
We all walked out to the parking lot . We found Cassy beside my car waiting with her phone out.Her mom took her car to work seeing as how her's wasn't functioning. Alicia 's chauffeur was on vacation so she rode with Cassy and her brother this morning. I had offered to drive them home since I had to pass there street to get to mine.
"Savahanna where do you live,do you have a ride? "
"I was going to take the bus"I live on Belrosed Street;house 69 IV"
"Omg I live on that street too" said Cassy too excited,"I'm Cassy by the way "
"Savahanna but you can call me Hanna"
"Ok" we all said
They all got in and we drove off. I dropped off Alicia first seeing as it was closer. Turning down the next street I dropped off Cassy and Hanna . Weirdly we all live a street away from each other.
I drove home.
"Mom I'm home"I hollered heading to the kitchen.
I live with my mom and my dad,along with my brother Jay. My dad is the CEO of biggest restaurants in the area where we live. He is thinking of expanding. My mom was his personal assistant that's how they meet actually but they were high school sweethearts so I guess it just kind of connect. My mom still works with him but more like a partner since they both have there own secretaries. My brother is in high school as well. But dad took him to school this morning seeing as how he wrecked his car . My older sister Caroline is at California university studying to be a veterinary, she adores animals.
"Hey sis can I borrow your car"Jay stopped me.
"Why ?"
"I want to do to the flower's shop"
"Again why?"
"Because I want to buy flowers"he said in a duh tone
"Yes why?"I asked amused now that I was a annoying him.
"It for a girl"
"Oh my god!"I squealed "yes you may but if my baby comes back with a scratch the only thing all will be wearing is Ariel "
My brother hates the cartoon and so it would literally kill him.
"Geez sis its just a car,no need to get cruel, I'll be back in 20 minutes tops"
As he stepped out mom stepped in.
"Where is he going ?"
I help her unpack the groceries.
"To buy flowers for a girl!"I said then cover my ears
Mom screamed"Oh My God"
My mom is so childish.
Dad rushed in"Honey what's the matter?"
"Oh Jay is going to buy flowers for a girl"
"Oh,his on the right path, I remember when I use to buy chocolate and roses for you" Dad said pulling mom closer
"Ok that's. my que to leave,because as much as I love you guys there is no way in watching you too make out "
I grabbed an apple and head up stairs ;the last thing I see is dad claiming mom's lip as his.

Author's note

*looking from behind a wall* hi guys !who wants to kill me?I'm just joking please don't.I had been really busy lately so I want to wish you guys a late late merry Christmas and a last happy new year .Thanks to all those who kept my book it means alot to me and thank for those who voted as well.
Until next time guys

Vote.comment. like