what's up with him?

Watch out for the pov changes

Cassy pov

I was now waiting on Katy to come with the car. Mom took my car again so I have to go with Katy and Alicia. I was just about to call Katy when my phone starts to play believer by Sam Hunt indicating I got a message.

Bestie (k): Hey is it ok if I pick Hannah before I get to you?

Me: yeah sure but bring cookies your mom baked yesterday

Bestie(k) oh ok and you come over my house way too much.

Me: you love me there

I went back inside because I know its another fifteen minutes and she sounds as if she wasn't ready yet. I went to switch TV and about 10 minutes later I heard a car pulled up so I went out stopping at my mirror to make sure I look good. I was wearing on off the shoulder gray shirt with a kitten on it and my white shorts. My hair was curled and hanging loosely on my back. I had in some silver loop earrings and silver bracelets. I also had on my favorite wedges with white straps.
I walk out locking the door and saw that they left the front seat for me. I rushed in and said'
" oh you guys thanks for the shot gun"
Alicia replied"I only left that for you cause Hanna is showing this cool app that can match your outfits for you"
"Cool" me and Katy screamed and we all laughed our head off.

30 minutes later

We were now at school and I saw Kyle walked up to Katy while I was talking to Alicia and Hanna.
"At Least you didn't take my parking spot today" Kyle said
"Don't you have some slut to do or something " Katy countered
"Nope want to do me?"
"Oh please like I would ever sleep with you"
"Yes you would actually I can make you scream my name" he smirked
"In your dreams"
" you are always in my dreams"
"You wish. No actually yes I would been your dreams strangling you to death"she glared at him then walked back over to us.
"That was interesting"Alicia said
"I didn't know they were on talking terms with each other" Hanna said
She said that a little too soon for Katy stormed right over and said
"I hate him so much,I never want to see his monkey like face every again!"
We all burst into laughter

Hannah's pov

We were all laughing at Katy's statement about Kyle and all I can say is that I judge her too quickly.when the teacher told to go at next to her I was like' oh yeah another teacher pet another nerd'. But I realised that same evening that she is not that bad. She doesn't look nerdy but her action speak like she was one.
When she picked me up this morning I was nervous going to school with a girl I just met.
But when the car started and we hit the road I realised she was one of those cool ones,besides her friends were hilarious .
Cassy was outgoing and very loud she has that fuck everything attitude. She looked as if she will kill you if she implied something she doesn't like. Alicia was more of that reserved girl but look she would be deadly if you piss her off.
"I like you guys you're cool"I blurted out my face immediately redden due to embarrassment.
They were talking about some dude and how he should change his ways "Don't worry we like you too"

Author's Note

So hello I know I haven't updated in a long while but I've been super busy so her you go and sorry for the pov changes I just want you guys to get a little insight on the other characters.

Seabea