Chapter 11: Drow

Alnus Hill, Morning, Y/N Quarters

Y/N POV:

I wake up in my bunk and hear "Reveille" playing outside, along with the sun shining through the window. I look to my right to see Kuribayashi already awake, resting her head on my shoulder and looking up at me and smiling.

Kuribayashi: Hey there.~

Y/N: Morning, what have you been you to?

Kuribayashi: Just watching you sleep, you looked so cute. *kisses Y/N's lips*

Y/N: You know, as mush as I enjoy being with you. You probably shouldn't be staying over like this. Someone might notice you missing from your bunk.

Kuribayashi: Don't worry, I bunk by myself.

Y/N: *stretches* Well I better get up and do PT and get ready for the day.

She slides on top of me pressing herself against me and has a lustful look in her eyes.

Kuribayashi: Hey, how about I give you real "workout.~"

Y/N: Jeez, you didn't get enough last night. But I can't say no to that.

She giggles and kisses my lips and I put my hands on her waist. Then suddenly there's a knock at my door and we immediately stop.

Y/N: Ah shit, get your stuff and hide in the the latrine I'll go see what's up.

Kuribayashi gets out the bunk and quickly grabs her things and quickly walks to the latrine and I get up and just put my cammie pants and a green shirt on head to the door. I open the door to find a Private on the other side.

Private: *salutes* Morning Lieutenant! Did I catch you at a bad time sir?

Y/N: *salutes back* I was about to do PT, what do you need Private?

Private: Oh right sir, briefing at Division is at 1000 hours sir.

Y/N: Anything else?

Private: You have a package sir, from America.

I take the package and and see it's from my parent's address.

Y/N: Is that all Private?

Private: Yes sir, that is all.

Y/N: All right, dismissed.

He salutes me and I salute back, he faces right and leaves. I close the door and grab my K-BAR knife and head back to my bunk and cut the tape. Kuribayashi comes out of the latrine only wearing her jacket and underwear and sits next to me.

Kuribayashi: What did you get?

Y/N: Package from home just opened it.

I open the box to find a picture and I look at it and try not to cry.

Kurinayashi: What's wrong?

Y/N: This picture is from when I graduated Infantry School. My mom is wearing her Sunday dress. I'm in my Marine Service uniform, and my Dad's wearing his Navy Service uniform. He told me that this was the proudest moment in his whole life.

I try to hold back my emotions but Kuribayashi puts her arms around me and rest her head on my shoulder.

Kuribayashi: It's okay to hurt sometimes. So go ahead just let it go F/N, I'm here alright.

I give in to my emotion and start crying, I calm down after a few minutes.

Y/N: *sniffs* Thanks Shino...you're really helping me out.