|| 011 ||

CHAPTER ELEVEN : THE BETRAYAL
SEASON 5B
VIKINGS | GAME OF THRONES
—- BURN THEM ALL —-

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴠɪᴋɪɴɢs: ʙᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ
—- Viserya helps her family adjust to the way of life at Wessex just as she's finally adjusting as well,
Aelswith is introduced as his to betrothed, a connection ignited between Viserya and Alfred as they talk about life ——

___________________

WESSEX

   | THE NEXT MORNING WAS UTTER CHAOS— especially with Hild knocking upon her door with a force that even the people outside could probably hear it.

" M'lady it is time to get up!" She bellowed while still banging ferociously on the door. Viserya groggily threw the covers off as she not-so gracefully willed herself out of bed for this second witan of which, Alfred had called for. She opened the door and Hild came rushing like an mad animal, buzzing about—grabbing hair brushes and gathering clothes.

Viserya's hair was a mess yet again and needed to be rebraided, especially after all the wine she consumed last night. She just went into her room and plopped herself on the bed, not even bothering with her hair. The grunts and groans she made as she dressed herself were very similar to that of a toad many would think.

Hild helped her of course, especially with so little time left. Viserya quickly rushed to braid her hair, the only time when it felt like it was endless. Hild helped place the three headed dragon pin on as well as the direwolf onto Viserya's clothes. Without a second to waste, Hild grabbed her by the arm and started pushing her out the door. But Viserya paused by her father's sword to grab it but she pushed her forward.

" No weapons allowed." She commanded to which Viserya just groaned like a little child as Hild pushed her completely out the room. She was not ready for this witan or this town for that matter— to add onto it, she didn't like the fact she couldn't have her sword with her or anything like that.

The nobleman had all resided in the hall, patiently waiting for Alfred to come in. She could already hear them talking as she approached. Viserya sped pass the guards into the room and stood close to Ubbe, she knew the bond between them was still there and she wanted find it again. Torvi slightly smiled at her when she glanced over.

Everything had become so different now, so much different from when she last saw them—with Torvi and Ubbe married and Björn was by himself for having left Torvi. That made Viserya hate him even more.

Then the clamoring all started at once and even within her thoughts she tried to block out the noise, but every time Alfred would speak, the men would raise against him—never seeming to let him say one thing. She peeked around the corner at the yelling and booing of the men, but quickly found herself looking away as she glanced to the ground—all of them acting like children to her.

Then Alfred spoke once more, " And I've announced my marriage to Princess Aelswith." Viserya slowly looked up to were Alfred was standing, her heart numbed for some odd reason while her stomach twisted into knots. Ubbe glanced in her direction and saw the discomfort to which he flashed her a look of "what's wrong?" but Viserya didn't do anything but stare dead ahead.