night 3 | Yoongi

I was currently tying the trash bags for disposal when a doorbell interrupted my cleaning session. I was not expecting someone to come, let alone at this hour. It was one in the afternoon and I remember correctly that Namjoon had a date and Taehyung had classes . I dont have other friends to come over let alone people who know my address.

I headed to the door and peeped through the hole.

Oh.

Oh.

It was the balcony boy.

His pink hair was nicely falling down his head. His bangs were covering his forehead but not hindering his eyes. He was wearing a yellow turtleneck and on his hands was a box.

I slowly opened the door and he suddenly tenses up.

"Yes?"

"U-uhm. I... I would like t-to apologize for my a-actions these past few days. "

Apologize? If theres someone who needs to apologize it was me.

"Are you sure you're the one who needs to apologize? Shouldnt it be me?"

"Why would you need to apologize? Me acting shy and hiding from you must've offended you. I am really sorry."

"No. I must've made you uncomfortable. Im really sorry about that. I have a quite displeasing smile. "

"What? Someone blind wont be able to see that you have a nice, beautiful, adorable, happy, pleasing, cute smil---"

He stopped and looked down. His ears turning red.

"U-uhm anyways. Here is a cake to say sorry. Bye!" He quickly said and dashed away.

His pink locks were bouncing up and down as he ran away from me. His ear were turning into a visible tinge of red. His small figure slowly vanishing from my sight.

"Cute."

The cake he gave to me was cute and delicious. The last time I ate cake was at a welcoming party at my department and that was like two years ago. I am never really attracted to cakes; I despise them. But when a cute pink haired mochi gives it to you, who am I to refuse?

The cream was sickeningly sweet and fluffy. The berries melted straight to my mouth. The vanilla was evident to my taste buds and the smell of sweet berries. I placed the remaining cake in the fridge and headed straight out my balcony, a pink ball of fluff greeting me.

"THE CAKE WAS DELICIOUS!" I shouted.

He ducked his head and bowed.

"HOWEVER I THINK YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE!"

He lifted his head with a worried look on his face.

"APOLOGIZE FOR BEING CUTE!'

He immediately bowed and went inside his unit.

Gosh. Why is he so cute.

I didnt realize but I just sat there at the floor facing the door of my balcony.

Min Yoongi. The antisocial,  mean faced, potty mouth typical college emo just flirted with his neighbour.