day 4 | Taehyung

"Taehyung. How come this canvas is still empty?" Our professor scolded me as he went through my station.

"My model decided to loose some cranks on his head sir and he has been distant eversince. "

"Well you know that you should look for a new model."

"Yep and i'm in the process of it sir."

"Good. Well i'll dismiss you early so you can look for a new model."

"Really?! Thank you sir!"

"Yes yes."

Our professor is a strict yet considerate man. He knows when to be uptight and when to encourage his students. Last year, I was stuck in a ditch due to freshman anxieties---the uncertain future---and i'm glad he helped me reassure myself.

I have been in his classes since last year and now that i'm in my second year of college, i'm pretty accustomed to him.
I gathered up my things and headed out the studio. I decided to hang out to Yoongi hyung's since I have nothing better to do. I might as well convince him again. I swear he just spaced out his balcony and when I asked where is the person he just said 'no one'. He must be introducing his imaginary friend that he met due to countless sleepless nights composing music.

*ding dong!*

I heard running from inside and I knew this was not Yoongi. It was someone not a Yoongi. A Yoongi never runs when answering the door. A Yoongi groans and complains.

I readied my karate chop stance and as soon as the door opened I sliced through the air.

"Hel-- OH SHIT! TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK!"

Yoongi dodged going sidewards and raised his hands up the air.

Okay its a Yoongi since a Yoongi curses.

"Im sorry. I thought it was not you. "

"Why the hell would you think that? I dont even let anyone else in except you and Namjoon. "

"Its just that you ran while answering the door."

"The fuck? I have legs so I can run?"

"Yeah but you either use them or drag them so dont blame me if I almost chopped you."

"Huh? Are you sure you sre human because you are acting like an alien. Anyways, what do you need?"

"I really need a model hyung and where was the person you promised to me?"

"Oh. Yeah about that. I'm not sure whether he'll accept the offer so you can kiss him goodbye."

"What? Who is this person anyways? Are you sure you are not making someone up to escape me? Also, dont you remember you are my first choice so can you please ponder upon it?"

"Ugh. Fine. If you were not my friend I would have filed a restraining order on you, you fucker. I'll accept whatever shit you have me to do. Just dont forget to pay me like the usual."

"Yay! Thank you hyung! I promise it will just be easy."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Do you want to come in? "

"Hmm. After I buy the book I need for the painting. Please cook lunch for me?"

"Sure. Just get back before one."

"Yep!"

I skipped down the stairs as I hum a tone. I finally can make something! Now all I need is a book about oil medium manipulation and textures on canvas painting. I pretty much have the ideas in my head but without proper consultation and information, my paint might be wasted over nothing.

After ten minutes I arrived at the book store. I looked over the counter but there was no one, soon, footsteps padded over the area and then it stopped. I saw a pink poof of hair peek over the bookshelf.

"Oh. Its you again. Thank goodness heavens."

Gosh Taehyung! Why didnt you remember this fluff ball?!

"Were you avoiding someone?" I asked.

"O-oh. Not really. So how may I help you? Do you need another book?" He stuttered. What a bad liar.

"Uhh. Yes." I answered. Should I ask or nah. But Taehyung! Look at thay juicy body and thicc thighs! They just look so proportioned and perfe---

"What book is it?" He asks and I was pulled out to reality.

"Ummm actually.......Wouldyoumodelformeplease?"

"Woah woah
Slow down. I wont be able to help you if you rap like Jay Z."

Okay Taehyung. Just breathe in and think of unicorn turtles.

"...W-would you model for me? Please?" Whew.

"Model? What kind of modelling? You do realize I dont even know your name right? You could be some pornographer who is taking advantage of me."

Stupid Taehyung!

"Oh! Silly me. Im Taehyung. Kim Taehyung but call me Tae please. It makes me sound like i'm your hyung." I handed my hand out to him.

"Taehyung. What a nice name. Im Park Jimin. "He has smol chubby hands.

"So now that you know me. Would you consider accepting my favor?" Okay now drop the aegyo bomb.

I fluttered my eyes and batted my eyelashes. I slightly pouted my lips and softened my features.

"If you stop doing your aegyo I would think about it."

"Yas!"

Two birds with one stone baby.