day 6 | Yoongi

I let Jimin sleep on my bed since he was a guest. He fell asleep halfway through the last episode of Hwarang wherein Jinheung was crowned king and his small head was already slouching forward. I guess he also lost interest when his favorite character Hanseung died.

When I woke up, intense muscle cramps interrupted the peaceful mornings I always have. Groaning, I stretched myself up and readied breakfast. Good thing I woke up early since today was my resuming of classes. It was not really Christmas break but a breather for the stress of making the midterm song.

After making breakfast, I took a bath and picked a black sweater and black pants and black glasses. Just for the heck of it. Its halfway through December already and its less than two weeks before Christmas. I didnt forget to place a sticky note beside the plate and I can say I am pretty happy of my job.

The university was filled with red nosed students and thick scarves on their necks. I forgot to bring a scarf but then the jacket Namjoon gave me from last year's Christmas was enough on keeping me warm.

"Hyung!" A voice came from my back.

I saw a glimpse of pale yellow paislies on a cream coat and an astonishing blue scarf dangling in the air and I already knew who had that eccentric way of dressing.

"Oh. Tae. Why are you here?"

"I should be the one asking that question. What happened with Jiminie hyung last night hmm?"

"Nothing? Is there something that should happen?"

"Eyyy. Stop lying. I know you asked him for the annual end of the year dance. "

Dance?

Dance?

Dance!

"Oh no. You didnt?"

"Shit. I totally forgot about that."

His eyes turned into mischievous glints and there I knew what he has been plotting.

"Since you didnt ask him, might as well run some errands. Adios! Mi amigo!"

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"SUCKS TO BE YOU YOONGI HYUNG!"

I have never seen myself quickly chase after a yellow giant nor have I seen myself exert this much bodily effort mainly on my legs to ask someone to be my date.