day 4 | Jimin

Still, I was at my job stacking  books with last night's events constantly replaying on my mind.

Seriously. This neighbour of mine is making my life suddenly interesting. Not that I like, nor hate it, its just been so long since someone stayed in my mind. Its been so long since I felt things like this. This feeling was not foreign to me but it was rather the latter. However, me feeling these things always end up bad.

A bell interrupted my thoughts and I immediately went to the counter to entertain the customer. Familiar blonde locks entered the room as that was what I first saw over the bookshelf and I swear I felt my heart loose a beat. However, an eccentric man in a purple coat made me calm down.

"Oh. Its you again. Thank goodness heavens." I said not noticing I voiced my thoughts out loud.

"Were you avoiding someone?" The man in blond locks said.

"O-oh. Not really. So how may I help you? Do you need another book?"

"Uhh. Yes."

"What book is it?"

He looked me from top to toe like he was surveying me. He placed his hand on his neck area and then a little lower almost as if he was measuring something. He then spaced out for a second and then inhaled deeply.

What a wierd guy.

"Ummm actually.......Wouldyoumodelformeplease?"

"Woah woah
Slow down. I wont be able to help you if you rap like Jay Z." I joked.

He sighed deeply and closed his eyes.

"...W-would you model for me? Please?"

"Model? What kind of modelling? You do realize I dont even know your name right? You could be some pornographer who is taking advantage of me." I questioned him.

"Oh! Silly me. Im Taehyung. Kim Taehyung but call me Tae please. It makes me sound like i'm your hyung." He held out his hand.

"Taehyung. What a nice name. Im Park Jimin. "I said as I shook his hands. He has very knobby hands.

"So now that you know me. Would you consider accepting my favor?" He said as he made his eyes cuter and blinked like a cat with dust in his eyes.

"If you stop doing your aegyo I would think about it."

"Yas!" Taehyung fist bumped the air.