day 13 | Yoongi

"Ughhh. My head hurts like shiiiiiiit." I rubbed my hands on my temple in hopes for it to alleviate the pain.

"Thats what you get for chugging five cases of beers you alcoholic shit." Namjoon peeked through the door with water and pills on his hands.

"What? Beer? What happened last night?"

"Now I am happy to not see you in the annual party for the past three years. If this is what a drunk Yoongi does every year I would rather choke myself."

"Who brought me here? Last thing I remembered was me on a dj table chugging piss."

"Guess who?"

"The fuck? You think I have the ability to guess you goddamn fucker?!"

"Okay okay. Jeez. So cranky. It was poor sore muscle Jimin."

"WHAT?!"

I have never seen myself rise from bed this fast eversince I heard Taehyung and Namjoon on my kitchen. I felt my hangover disappear as I tried to stand up and check on him. His fragile body carrying me? I hope I haven't given him fractures or worse--- a broken bone.

"Woah woah. Jimin specifically told me to not let you out the bed until twelve and its just ten in the morning. "

"Huh? He told you that? What time did you arrive here?"

"Eight? He called me saying that I should help you with your hangover. Man from the sound of his voice he sounds sore. I met him by his doorway and saw his body covered in heat patches. Tsk tsk. Too bad I was not there to help him last night."

"Fuck." I decided to follow Jimin's advices and just snuggled back to my bed. After this hangover gets the fuck out my body I would ready a feast of apology for our next dinner night. We haven't really had the chance to do it last week since I was busy with uni.

"Here's a soup for you." Namjoon came inside with a bowl on his hand.

A bowl on his hand. With steaming soup.

"Did you just touched my kitche----"

"Calm your tits. Jin hyung touched it not me. I asked him to whip up some soup for you. He just recently left though."

"Thank goodness."

The soup was tasty. It tasted like it came from a high end restaurant. Remind me to thank Jin hyung later.

"So I gotta go since I still have errands to do. Dont forget to ring Jimin up. Sayonara."

"Good riddance you wierd egg head."

The pounding of my head was now slightly better and I think the soup did magic. I fished my phone from my bedside table and dialled Jimin.

"Hello hyung?"

God. His voice sounds like me.

Like.

Me.

And thats not good.

"Hi Chim. Thank you for helping me last night. Want me to come over?"

"Your welcome hyung. Its okay, you need rest."

"And you dont? Im heading over in five. Just stay wherever you are."

"I cant really stop you now huh?"

"You're right. See you later?"

"See you in five."

I fished a blue sweater and joggers from my cabinet and decided to take a quick bath. After which, I carried some vegetables and meat for me to cook over Jimin's unit. I really need to lessen some space anyways.

Just by a quick blink, I was opening the door towards his unit and I was not prepared to see him naked.