day 20 | Jimin

"Haaaaah..." Yoongi exhaled as he slumped to the couch.

"Tired?"

"An understatement. Im dead."

I just chuckled as he made his way next to me and lay his head on my lap. I smiled and stroked his hair whislt reading a webtoon.

Yoongi's mom was a cute and petit lady. She had dyed brown locks and the same pale skin like his son. She was shorter than us but then we are also short compared to the average person. She had wrinkled here and there but I'm sure its because of the laughing and smiles she had with her life. Yoongi's dad was as the same height as him though a few centimeters short. He was a bit pudgy but still fit for a body. He had the feline like eyes like Yoongi and a small button nose.

"Yoongi! Who told you you can sit down and do nothing hmm? Did you forget about the berries you have to pick?" Yoongi's mom barged in the sitting room carrying a basket full of linen.

"Mom! Dad is just outside! Why dont you let him pick be---"

A slipper came flying through the air right onto Yoongi's face.

"Okay! Okay! Jeez. I would like Jimin to help me." He says as he dragged me up.

"You do not let guests do work young man. "

"Its okay Mrs Min. I wouldn't want to just laze around all day."

"Okay honey bunch. Dont forget to put sunblock and the hat and glasses are by the table. Dont stay that long outside munchkin. "

"Okay Mrs Min."

"Mom is fine sweet pumpkin."

"Mom! " Yoongi hyung complained.

The Min's garden was quite brilliant and huge. Different kinds of plants ranging from berries to vegetables were seen and I couldnt wait to taste them in tonight's dinner.

"Mom is such a fake bitch."

"Mums are supposed to be like that hyung." I said as I crouched over a berry bush.

"Yeah? Well at least you experienced the fake side. I get to suffer all day!" Hyung complained but still crouched along with me.

"You are her son. Of course you were ought to do such errands."

"Sounds pretty convincing coming from a couch potato."

I just chuckled at hyung's silliness and continued to pick berries. They were quite plump and juicy to feel.

"You are lucky to have a caring mum hyung."

"...Yeah. I am. Wouldn't change her for another woman. She is everything I wished for."

He landed a quite lovely mother right Jimin? What happened to you?

"So. What do we have with tonight? Any freaky traditions I need to partake of?"

"Not really. We are just a simple family. Though watch out for overload of gifts. Our relatives tend to enjoy sending lots of em every year."

"There isnt any gift boxes down the tree though?"

"The gifts are still coming. Mum has been busy all this day preparing for the dinner at the back yard."

"This isnt your back yard?"

"Pfft. This? Naah. We have a decent one at the left side of the house."

That wouldn't be a backyard now right?

"How rich are you hyung?"

"Just enough to survive and live a little."

"Feeling humble now?"

"Nahh. I just wouldn't want to impose myself."

"Actually, right now I feel imposed. "

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes really. I just noticed that all this time, you were wearing a genuine Prada! How come I haven't seen this."

Hyung looked at me with amused eyes and laughed.

"You really are different Park Jimin."