night 2 | Yoongi

"And the highest grade for this semester is... Min Yoongi!"

Applause was heard throughout the hall as I groggily stand up from my chair. Despite the cheery atmosphere and happy smiles, I was feeling the latter. Last night's event left me sad and defeated. Do I have a shitty smile? Did I scare him? Did I look wierd? Did he notice me staring at him?

I shrugged off my negativity and I happily received my music placed on a CD. Our professor likes to make an album out of the best music that he listened to, of course from us students. So far I have two of my albums and I stack them in a special box in my room.

The albums are aesthetically done and it actually looks legit. One of my friends even asked me where I bought it and I told where and he was pretty damn fooled. The picture displayed on the cover was a man on an apartment balcony under the night sky drinking coffee. Hues of purple, blue and pink illuminated the paper and hints of yellow to show the street lights. I'm glad the message of the song was evident since this is what I want the listeners to see while listening to this song. This is what I have been thinking while writing this song. Sadly, the one i've been thinking of doesnt even know me.

Good thing I dont have classes for atleast a week since our professor gave us a breather for the stress of composing the midterm project.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw Taehyung's face on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! I need help on my art collection!".

"What? And why am I getting involved in this? Am I an art student to you?"

"Nooooo. I need to have a subject for my paintings and you seem to fit."

"Why me? You can have Namjoon. "

"Namjoon is so taaaall. I need someone... cute."

"Are you saying im small? Fucker."

"I said cute!"

"Same thought."

"... please hyungiee. I really need heeellpp."

And idea pops into my mind.

"What if I let you see someone?"

"Who?"

"Someone. Come over later by... six? Five thirty?"

"Okay okay. I'll be over by 5. Bye!"

"Bye."

I arrived home and didnt matter the scattered clothing and packets for take out. I am not really a messy person but when I am engrossed in my job I dont see why I need to clean. This past few weeks made me busy with the music so I never really had the time to be clean. I took a shower and changed into a sweater and joggers. My hair was still wet but I never really cared. Water evaporates anyways.

A doorbell was on time with me getting out my room clothed. I opened it and saw Taehyung in his usual beret, brown coat, white turtle neck, and of course a pajama looking bottom.

"Hi hyungie! Woah. Why is it so dark. "He opened up the lights.

"I am nocturnal so I like the dark."

"No human is nocturnal. So where is that someone."

I headed out my balcony only to be greeted with emptiness and the cold night breeze. He was not there in his usual spot in his balcony.  His light was turned on but why was he not getting out? I turned my heads to all ways possible but however I dont see a figure coming out.

Oh. Oh.

Only a body peeking from the sliding door.

"So who are we looking out for?" Taehyung asked from my side.

"No one. "