18.

Author's note: I would love to thank @gracie_917  for the new cover

Jordan's Pov

I woke up to the sound of Owen whimper and I wanted Ari to sleep in more so I got up and I saw that the girls were up too, so I rolled them out of the room into the kitchen and I made them all a bottled and I fed them and burped them and they all went back to sleep. I decided to make breakfast for Ari, cole and I.

I decided to make some pancakes and some bacon and eggs as I got the ingredients all ready, I saw that cole's door open and he runs out and grabs my leg.

"good morning" Cole said in his little voice

"good morning bud," I said patting him on the head

"can I help make breakfaast" he said adding an extra a when he said he breakfast,

"sure bud let's make some pancakes," I said

"yay, pancakes and I can bring it to mommy, right daddy," he said beaming

"Yeah," I said stun and happy with what he called me

"good morning boys," Ari said

"no mommy you have to go sit down daddy and I are making breakfaast for you," Cole said

I watched Ariadne face light up when he said, mommy, her eyes locked with mine and I see tears in her eyes that shows me she really wants to keep them and cole calling her mommy makes her want it even more.

" okay I'll sit down and play with Taylor, Skylar, and Owen and stay out of you guys way," she said and kissed Cole on the forehead and walked over to the babies and sat down on the couch. cole came back towards me and I picked him up and sat him on the countertop I cracked some eggs and I put some ham and seasoning into and gave it to cole to stir it. then I started to cook the bacon and the pancakes. once those were ready and cole finished stir the eggs the breakfast was ready.

"cole and I set the table," Ari it's ready," I said

"Okay then let's eat," she said as she pushed the babies who were wide awake and staring around closer to the table. once she sat down she started serving cole and I started to put food on my plate then Ari put some on hers we all ate. once we were done Ari decided to do the dishes and I wiped down the table and cole was giving the babies kisses and watching cartoons.

" so are you coming with to my mom's house today I'm going to take the kids to go see her and Jay," she asked me

"Yeah sure I want to see your mom and jay I haven't seen them since we were kids," I said

"okay I'm going to go shower then I'll do the babies you dress cole okay," she said as she headed for the bathroom

"yeah okay," I said

~30 minutes later~

Ariadne Pov

once I got out of the shower I got dressed and drop my naturally curly hair and put on some black joggers and a red crop top and put my red converse. then I bath the triplets once Jordan was done bathing cole. I dressed Owen in a black onesie with red bottoms and red socks and then I dressed the girls in a black onesie with black bottoms and black socks. once I got them dressed I took pictures of them together and individually and some selfie with them. I rolled them out into the living room and had the diaper bag ready and once that was set cole and Jordan walked in both wearing a similar outfit to what Owen has on.

" ready to go," I said

"yeah but first let's take a picture," Jordan said then the doorbell rang

"hold on, I'll get it, "I said as I walked to the door, once I opened I saw that it's Luca, and Mason in front of me.

"hey Ariadne is Jordan home," Luca asked

"uh yeah come in," I said and walked to the kids as they followed me I saw cole hiding behind Jordan's legs when he saw Luca and Mason walk in.

" so we'll leave you, boys, to talk but make it quick I told my mom we will be there by four and it's three-thirty," I said as I rolled the bassinet the triples are in and grab cole's hand and headed for cole's bedroom, as I closed the door I saw Luca and mason's faces and whatever they have to talk to Jordan about is serious.