30.

Ariadne pov

he stands there trying to figure out what he wants to say to me, exactly, I see him fidgeting with his hands and keeps passing his hands through his hair.

" Okay, so what I want to talk to you about is well, us...because you drive me insane. I can't think straight when I with you and when I'm without it's a different story. I know what you probably think I'm the school's man- whore as you said before, but I'm not him anymore. I know you might think I can't settle down that I'm going to run and not look back, heck I think you might think I'm going to go to Becky. But no I'm not, I want to be with you that's all I want no one else is on my mind." he said stress clearly written out on his face about what I'm going to say.

All I do is stare, I know what I want to say, but I can't get the words out because I'm afraid that I'm going to get hurt in the end, and I know all of this is happening so fast. We're only eighteen, and we're adopting children together.

"so I'm gonna take that blank stare and the silence as my answer," Jordan says as he starts to back away

"wait no that's not my answer, I'm just a little stunned that you out of all people said that. and well I feel the same I know I do, I'm scared to let myself fall for because I'm scared that something is gonna happen, either with us or something and I don't want to hurt the kids." I say while walking towards him.

"he walks towards with a look of determination on his face when he smashes his lips onto mine, and the kiss is filled with so much passion and lust that this is how we're communicating what we can't get out in words. I this kiss you can feel all of our fears and all of our wants, once we broke apart for air our foreheads are still connected, and we're still trying to catch our breath.

As I open my eyes and I see Jordan staring back at me showing all of his wants and telling me his not going to hurt me all from that look.

"I'm all in," he says

"I'm all in," I say and when that said he kisses me again, and as this kiss is heating up, the timer for the food goes off braking us apart

"let me finish dinner," I say

" Okay, but I'm having you for dessert," he says with a smirk and lust in his eyes.

I finish with dinner and as I'm setting the table cole walks out and runs into Jordan's arm.

"Daddy when's my birthday" coles askes randomly

" your birthday is September,14,2015," Jordan says

" so I'll be five next year," he says keeping the conversation going with Jordan as I put the food down on the table.

"that's right bud, look mommy finished cooking let's go eat dinner then we can watch some movies," Jordan says

"okay, I want to watch cartoons," Cole said

Okay, but you got to eat first" Jordan says as he picks up Cole and comes towards m. I kissed Cole on the cheek, and Jordan has him sit on his sit. As I'm about to sit the doorbell rings and I head towards the door. I look in the peephole, and I see Katie and Thaila standing outside. I open the door, and they both have a pleading look on their faces.

"yes," I say

" we're sorry that we haven't been including," Katie said

"we're sorry that we didn't tell you what was going on with the guys, we don't want to lose you. we fill like shit after that day, and we didn't know how to make it up to you" Thaila said

"I forgive you guys, I was hurt, but I get it you didn't think I wanted to hang out since I got so attached to my kids," I said

"that's okay because we did too it's just our kids are biologically cousins so we had them spend time together," Katie said

"come in and let's catch up, you can meet the kids," I said as Katie and Thaila walk inside.