The Legend of Krampus

There likely isn't a single soul who does not know of Santa Claus, but did you know Santa has a counterpart? A being who proved Santa, making a list is the least of your worries, a singular name that strikes into the hearts of those who know, Krampus.
Krampus is a frightening creature, one part beast, one part goat, known as the Christmas Devil. Decorated with chains and bells, Krampus has fangs, horns, dark hair, bloodshot eyes and a horrifying face. Much like Santa Claus, Krampus punishes naughty children but unlikely our friendly bearded friend who discourages naughtiness by leaving coal instead of presents. Krampus punishes by hitting bad children with birch sticks and dragging them to the underworld.

Krampus has many different roots in Norse Mythology. Krampus is the son of He**, the goddess of death whose kingdom, the world of darkness, included shore of corpses, a dragon named Neathog, has sucked for murders, perjurers, adultery and other horrors.
German traditions Krampus appears the day before St.Nicholas day to kidnap misbehaving children, shoving them into his sack and eating them later in his lair. Centuries ago and even still today, Krampus was celebrated with pagan tradition called the Krampuslauf aka a Krampus brand or parade. Today that consists of drunk men wearing devil costumes, chasing people through the streets .

So kids and maybe adults too, just remember to behave because it's not just Santa Claus and his spooky coal you have to worry about. There may be a certain devilish creature with much bleaker plans.

Regardless for the sake of format, whether or not Krampus is an actual being. Remains,

Unsolved

I did this for the holidays. I wanna say to everyone.

Merry Christmas.

And Happy Holidays as well.

See ya!