Shooting in Atlanta

It is not an Unsolved case but I want to address this to yall

On March 16, 2021, 8 people in 3 different salons were shot and killed by 21-year old Robert Aaron Long.

6 of the 8 women were Asian descendants.

Around 5 pm, police received a call about the shooting and found five people shot. Two were dead, three were rushed to a nearby hospital where the two others died. The fifth person was injured but in stable condition.

An hour later, two other shootings occurred across the street from each other.

Only four victims have their name released at this moment,

Delaina Ashely Yaun

Xiaojie Tan

Daoyou Feng

Paul Andre Michels

What made people even madder is the fact that police and media are not calling it a hate crime.

They tried to explain saying that he "had a bad day" or "is addicted to s*x and needed to release it"

We know that it is a lie and are only saying it like this is because that man told them.

He even told the cops that he was going to Florida to continue the crime.

On TikTok, many people are angry and voicing about this but many videos have been taken down because TikTok does not want other people to talk about it.

Keep watching the news or read about it to see what will happen next.

Stop Asian Hate. It does need to be stopped.

Asians have been getting hate ever since COVID.

We have to stand up and help them fight against the racists.

STOP ASIAN HATE