Chapter Nineteen

WHOOOOOOO!!! FINAL CHAPTER Y'ALL! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! 

Okay, so you all make me so proud to be a writer, and I just wanna say a biiiig thank you to everyone reading this right now. Even of you never commented, or messages me, or even votes, just know that you make me feel like a gifted writer :3 

Also, I've gotten some responses asking for a sequel. Now, I'm a little afraid to do so, because I always and up tarting so many that I can never keep up. However, I think I've made the perfect ending for this one, and I hope none of you hate me if I don't do a sequel! Nevertheless, Thor 2 will be coming out in a little over a year, and that should give me a buttload of inspiration, so... YEAH. COULD VERY WELL HE ANOTHER BOOK TO THIS AFTER THOR 2.  

WELP. 

I am also gonna wrote a small epilogue, kinda like a Shawarma scene. Keep one last lookout for that one! Thank you again to everyone who has been through this story with me, I feel like I know you all! Never be afraid to message me, cause I'll always answer! I would love to hear your ideas and talk to you! I think for now, I'll be finishing up my other two books on here pretty fast, and then tarting a Sherlock book! I had the oddest dream about it, and for those fellow Sherlocked fangirls/fanboys out there, would you rather ready a fem!Sherlock fic book with angsty Johnlock, or one about Johns teen daughter coming to live with them, and a little a bath Sherlock romance there? I'm personally leaning more towards the last, cause I have a lot more to go on. It was actually a dream I had lol :3 

ANYWAYS, this has been WAAAY too long of an AN, so I'll let you read the last chapter now! Thanks again and love y'all!!! Sorry it's a bit short!!! 

- Haeley

CHAPTER NINETEEN

I pulled immediately away from him, a promonate blush spreading across my cheeks. I could see them from the corner of my eye, but I was too abashed to make eye contact with the bunch, after being caught red-handed sharing a kiss like that with the enemy himself. I swallowed, mouth falling open, and lifted my head up. Exposed. Horrified.

I wasn't sure if they would be amused or disturbed. However, Loki seemed completely at ease, as if he planned for everyone to see him kissing me like that, just to show his power. Maybe it was a guy thing. Loki turned towards them, and I buried my face in my hands, shaking my head. He seemed almost proud, the way he grinned triumphantly. "Hello, all. Wasn't expecting to see you here." He said, a snarky edge to his voice.

Unable to look up, I simply listened. Someone shifted on their feet, but the sound was muffled, as it stopped quickly. "You lost, Loki." Tony growled, and I turned my back to everyone, moving my hands down and taking a deep breath. Oh, why. Why, why, why. A small part of me thought Loki planned that one for sure, judging on how perfect it was set up, and how victorious he looked. However, I knew he was just as surprised on the inside as I was. As stated earlier in our conversation, he didn't expect to lose. Nevertheless, looking at him now, anyone would have thought it was all just another part of his plan; even me. And maybe it was.

Loki chuckled. "Oh, losing is but a state of mind, Stark." He replied easily, his voice silky. He sounded as if he had won, but I could detect a small hint of anger under his tone. He hated having lost, and I knew it. The emotion was just hidden deep under many layers of persuasion.

I could practically hear Tony purse his lips. "Be that as it may, you lost. Where you'll be going after this won't just be a state of mind, either."

I took a deep breath, turning around, hands on my hips. The bickering like children was beginning to help me feel less like a fool. I let my breath out fast through my mouth. "Welp, this is nice and all, but-"