Chapter 2

Katsuki's P.O.V.

I Slowly Woke Up From My Nap And Picked Up My Phone To Check The Time. It Was 9:30, I Got Up Took One Very Long Stretch And Make My Way To My Private Bathroom.

I Have My Own Little Apartment/Dorm So I Don't Hav To Leave My Room For Much Just Laundry And If I Decide To Eat Out. The Dorm Comes Equipped With A Stove, Fridge, A Living Room -That I Have To Supply With My Own Tv, A Table That Seats 4 People, And Obviously My Room. There Is A Door That Separates My Room To The Rest Of The Dorm. They Only Supply These Type Of Dorms To Juniors And Seniors. Me Being A Junior I Obviously Get One. I'm Happy That I Don't Have To Share A Dorm Like The Rest Of Them Cause I Hate Having People In My Space. The RA Knows Not To Fuck With Me So I Do What Ever I Want.

I Get Into My Bathroom Turn On The Light And Then The Shower To Let The Water Warm Up. I Then Begin To Strip Out Of My Clothes. I Turn My Bluetooth Speaker On -It Sticks To The Wall In Between The Shower And The Mirror- Connect My Phone And Play My Playlist To Help Me Wake Up And Get Into The Mood Of Whats Going To Take Place Tonight.

I Shower And Then Get Out And Wrap My Towel Around My Waist. I Use Another Towel To Dry My Hair. I Walk Back Into My Room And Start Looking Through My Closet And Find Something To Wear. I Found A Black Pair Of Jeans, A Red And Black Shirt And My Red And Black Jordan's Fresh Out The Box. I Laid My Outfit On My Bed And Headed Back To The Bathroom To Brush My Teeth.

It's Now 10 And I'm Dressed And Ready To Head Out The Door. I Shove My Phone In My Back Pocket, Grab My Jacket And My Keys Plus My ID And Walk Towards The Door.

I Should Have Fucking Knew It This Idiot Didn't Even Wait For Me Where He Said To Wait At. The Red Headed Bastard Was Right In Front Of My Door. I Roll My Eyes In Annoyance And Continue To Walk Past Like I Didn't Even See Him.

"You're Always So Damn Grumpy Lighten Up A Bit Sheesh" Kirishima Started Walking Beside Me. He Had On A Dark Blue Pair Of Jeans, A Black Shirt With "SAVAGE" Written Across It In Yellow And A Pair Of Black And Yellow Air Forces Low Top.

*Sorry Guys I Love Sneakers Lol*

I Didn't Pay Any Mind To The Statement That Was Directed To Me. He Got The Message And Just Kept Silent In The Elevator. We Got Off On The Garage Level And Walked To His Car. He Has A 2018 All Black Camero With His Name On The License Plate. Yea This Idiot And His Family Were Fucking Loaded But So Is Mine So I Wasn't All That Impressed. We Hop In He Starts The Car And We Drive Out The Garage.

"Ok So I'm Warning You Now We Are Heading To A Strip Club That Has Male And Female Dancers." Kirishima Was Looking In My Direction When He Should Have His Fucking Eyes On The Damn Road.

'If We Die I Will Beat The Shit Out Of Him In The After Life.'

I Don't Know Why The Dumb Red Head Had To Make That Known Like I'm Not Fucking Gay. I Swear The Bastard Really Makes Me Question His IQ Level. He Turns Back Around After Not Receiving A Response From Me And Focuses Back On The Road Ahead.

He Pulls Into The Parking Lot And Found A Space And Parked In It. It's Now 10:40 Going On 11 And The Line Was Already Down The Damn Block. We Walk Straight Up To The Door. Kirishima Has A Few Connections Around Town And This Place Is One Of Them. The Security Guard Lets Us Walk In As The People In Line Watched, Some Sucking Their Teeth Out Of Frustration. I Didn't Feel Bad Not One Bit.