Chapter 10

Authors P.O.V.

Katsuki changed their position once again to take control. He flips Deku over in one smooth motion so now he is back on top. Deku was surprised at the change of position but soon relaxes. He starts to feel his tight shorts pressing against his growing dick. Katsuki notice the growing bulge and smirks and was caught by Deku.

"Hey! My eyes are up here!" Deku states making the gesture with his two fingers pointing from his eyes to Katsuki's. Katsuki chuckles before he trails soft kisses down Deku's neck. Deku's eyes roll to the back of his head as he moans biting his bottom lip.

"Someone can't wait to bust out of there I see." Katsuki says placing his hand on Deku's now throbbing member. He blushed turning his head to the side not looking at Katsuki anymore. Katsuki grabs his face turning him back to look at him.

"Don't you remember when we were in the elevator? I told you I was going to make you pay." He whispered in Deku's ear, a sinister smile on his face. Deku tensed up at the statement and some how was still turned on. Pre-cum begin to form at the tip of his dick. Deku couldn't take anymore of the torcher but he knows this is only the beginning.

'What have I gotten myself into?' Deku thinks to himself.

"I think it's time to take it up a notch." Katsuki added. He drank the rest of his now watered down drink and made his way to Deku's nipples. Deku cant do anything but moan as Katsuki squeezes one nipple while he sucks, licks and flick the other.

Deku's moans turns into pants that he can no longer control himself. Katsuki not satisfied by Deku's reactions decided to step it up one more notch. He take a ice cube from the glass that held his drink and places it in his mouth. He then starts sucking on Deku's other nipple.

Deku arches his back into Katsuki, eyes rolling to the back of his head from the pleasure. The feeling is intoxication and he loves every bit of it. Katsuki noticed the new reaction from Deku and smirks. Katsuki felt that was enough nip action plus the ice melted so he moved down to his abs. He starts sucking and biting leaving hickeys plus bite marks on his abs.

At this point Deku's mind is so clouded with pleasure he doesn't feel the pain from the bites. Katsuki continues in that direction stopping at the very top of Deku's shorts. He looks at Deku's now fully erected member and decides to squeeze it through his tight shorts.

Deku moans loudly grabbing Katsuki's hair trying to get him to free his member from his shorts. Katsuki obviously doesn't take the hint even though he knows that's what Deku wants. He continues to tease Deku thorough his shorts.

Katsuki places his mouth on Deku's member placing kisses on it, occasionally licking and wrapping his lips around it as well. Deku's member is now dripping with pre-cum he can feel the substance leaking out into his shorts. Katsuki feels his own member throb in his pants and lets out a painful growl onto Deku's member.

Deku is a moaning mess his eyes glazed with pleasure to the point they are barely open. Katsuki is trying this best to keep the teasing going but he soon will not be able to control himself neither. He wants to rip Deku's cloths off and fuck him like there's no tomorrow. He tries to slow the pace down so he can last just a little longer.

"Take off the shorts" Katsuki demanded. Deku sits up and slowly pulls off his shorts. Katsuki half way got tired of how slow deku was moving and ripped the shorts off of him.