Chapter 4

*My P.O.V.*

Katsuki Enters The Library And Goes To His Usual Corner Behind All The Book Shelfs. He Finds That Place Helpful With Studying And Doing Work. The Area He Likes Sits Right Beside Big Windows That Look Out To The Middle Of Campus But Anyone That Looks In Can't See That Well So He Can Look And Stare All He Likes. There Are Tables With Chairs Surrounding Them Going Along Side The Windows. In The Corner There Is a Spot That Doesn't Have A Window, He Slides The Table Over Into The Corner With A Chair And Set His Laptop And Books Down.

About 15 Minutes Into Katsuki's Paper He Noticed Someone Walking Over To Him, The Person Appears To Be Texting With Headphone Over Their Head So They Didn't Notice Katsuki In The Corner. The Music Starts Getting More Noticeable As The Person Gets Closer And Katsuki Gets Annoyed By The Disturbance. Katsuki's Right Eye Twitches In Annoyance Untill He Gets A Better Look At The Individual.

'It's Him! The Guy From The Dining Hall! But Wait Why Is He Coming Over Here?'

The Boy Finally Stops Looking In His Phone And Noticed Katsuki Sitting In The Corner Who Is Now Staring At Him. He Immediately Gets Nervous And Starts To Studder.

"S-Sorry I Didn't K-Know Anyone Was Over Here." The Boy Started Rubbing The Back Of His Head. He Slid A Headphone Off His Ear.

Katsuki just Stared At The Boy For A Second Then Looked Back At His Laptop Like He Wasn't Even There.

'I Hope He Doesn't Try To Sit Here'

"D-Do You Mind If I Sit Too? The Corner Kinda Helps Me Concentrate."

'Fuck!'

"Whatever." Katsuki Started Getting A Little Nervous Trying Not To Show It. He Looks Back Down To His Laptop And Continued Typing. The Boy Starts Setting Up His Things At The Table. The Whole Time Katsuki Was Trying To Stop The Thousand Questions And Statements Running Threw His Head.

'I'm Trying To Piece This Together, The Boys Eyes Are Almost The Same As The Stripper From That Club. Wait, That Can't Be Him His Hair Was All Black Not Green. Maybe He Changed It For The Night Or Maybe I Was Too Fucked Up To Notice. But The Boy Didn't Have Freckles Either. Fuck! That Damn Kirishima My Mind Is Still Fucked Up From That Night I Don't Remember Shit!'

"Hey I-If You Don't Mind Me Asking, What's Your Name?" The Boy Snapped Katsuki Out His Thoughts With The Question. He Wasn't Expecting To Converse With Him. It's A Library Not A Lot Of Talking Is Done In Here.

"Katsuki Bakugo, And You Might Be. . ?"

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya Nice To Meet You" He Placed His Hand Out To Shake Katsuki's With The Biggest Smile On His Face Like A Kid Who Just Received The Toy They Been Wanting For A Lifetime. Katsuki Looked At Izuku's Hand For A Second Then Took It And Shook It.

'His Hand Is Very Soft. . . Here We Go Again, Wtf Is Wrong With Me!'

"Well I Know You Were Busy With Work But I Thought It Was Rude To Invade Your Space Without Speaking. Didn't Wanna Make It Too Awkward." Izuku Said Slightly Blushing Rubbing The Back Of His Head Again. His Voice Sent Chills Down Katsuki's Spine. Katsuki Tried To Hide His Blush Behind His Laptop.

'I Think I Kinda Remember That Voice Too'

"I Said It Was Fine Just Shut Up So I Can Work" Izuku's Smile Dropped A Little But He Turned Back To His Laptop As Well And Started Working.

'Was I Being Too Harsh? Why Do I Care All Of A Sudden?'

They Sat In Silence For About 2 Hours Only The Sounds Of Their Keyboards Clicking As They Typed.

It Soon Got Dark And Katsuki Was Done With The Work He Needed To Do Today. He Started Packing Up His Stuff. Izuku Started To Do The Same He Also Was Done With His Work. They Walked Out The Library With Izuku Leading The Way.

'I Need To Find Out Why He Looks And Sounds So Damn Familiar'

"Hey, Did You Just Transfer Here Or Something" Izuku Tensed Up At The Question.

"W-Well A-Actually Yea I Did Like a Week Ago" Izuku Turned Around To Face Katsuki Shyly And Did His Usual Back Of The Head Rub With A Fake Smile.

'If It Was A Week Ago I Probably Remember Seeing Him Walk Around Campus' 

"I Feel Like I Seen You Somewhere Else Before Though. Have You Been Out To A Party At A Strip Club Recently?"

"S-S-Strip Club?! Nonononono That Wasn't Me"

With That Being Said Izuku Ran Off.

'Wtf Was That All About I Just Asked One Simple Question. Oh Well I Guess, Fuck It'

Katsuki Started Walking To His Dorm.
________________________________

Thanks For Reading ^__^