Chapter 6

*Time Skip*

It's 10am The Next Morning I'm In My Psychology Class Not Paying Any Attention To The Teacher At All. The Only Thing That I Have My Mind On Is The Events From Last Night In That Elevator. The Fact That I Don't Even Know The Guy And He Had Me Going Crazy Is Killing Me. I Want To See Him Again But I Know I Shouldn't.

Class Is Over I Gather My Things And Walk Out. I Meet Up With My Best Friend Who Looks Like A Truck Just Ran Her Over.

"Hey Uraraka Are You Ok You Look Terrible?" I Said As I Started To Walk In Her Direction. She Had On A Pair Of Pajama Pants, My Favorite Hoodie That I Gave To Her Because I Could No Longer Fit It And Adidas Slippers. Her Book-bag Looked Like It Was Adding More Weight To What Ever Was Wrong With Her.

"Ohh Hey Izuku, Yea I'm Fine Just A Lil Tired These Classes Are Kicking My Ass." Her Eyes Looked Like They Were Gonna Close Any Second.

"You Look Like You Need To Relax How About We Just Go Back To Our Dorm And I'll Make Us Some Lunch" I Tried To Comfort Her As Much As I Could. She Really Does Do Any And Everything Possible To Make Sure She Doesn't Slack In School. Its Only Right That I Help Her Relax As Much As Possible Right Now. I Took Her Book Bag Off Of Her And We Begin Walking To Our Dorm.

We Get Back To The Dorm And As Soon As I Open The Door She Launches Her Self Onto The Couch. I Laugh A Lil As I Walk Into The Kitchen Area To Look Into The Fridge For Something To Eat.

"Shit! There's Nothing In Here."

"Uraraka Ill Be Back I'm Going To The Store For Food We Are All Out." I Didn't Get An Answer So I Look Over To The Couch Where She's Laying. Uraraka Is Balled Up Ina Ball Sleeping Soundly On The Couch. I Smiled And Grabbed A Blanket From My Room And Put It Over Her. Seeing That She's Sleeping I Don't Think She Would Want Any Food And I'm Not That Hungry Neither. I Guess I'll Go Get Some Work Done Whole She Sleeps, We Can Go Get Food Later When She Gets Up.

I Pack My Bag With My Lap Top And Other Accessories For Doing Work. I Grab My Keys And My Phone And Walk Out The Door.

As I'm Walking To The Library I Notice That The Dance Studio Is Open And Empty. I Smirk To Myself And Decided I'll Do Work Later It's Only 11:30 I Have More Than Enough Time For That.

I Get Inside The Studio And Stare At Myself In The Big Mirrors That Cover The Wall In Front Of Me. The Room Was Pretty Big With Hard Wood Floors And A Pole In The Middle Of The Floor.

"Don't Ask Why There Is A Pole Ina Middle Of A Dance Studio On A College Campus It Just Is ! Lmaoo"

I'm Happy I Had On Some Comfortable Clothes That I Can Move Around Freely In. I Drop My Bag On The Floor Against The Mirror And Then Begin Stretching.

*Katsuki's P.O.V*

"I Swear If I Wasn't Paying For School I Would Dead Ass Drop Out!"

As I'm Walking From My Class Heading To The Library My Phone Vibrates. I Take It Out Of My Pocket To See Who The Fuck Wants To Make My Day Even Worse. You Wouldn't Guess Who It Is. The Fucking Red Headed Bastard Himself.

Kirishima: "Yoooo Bakubro I Know Your Just Now Leaving Class How About We Meet Up And Get Lunch?"

Katsuki: "Fuck No! And Stop Calling Me That Before I Make Your Head Explode!"

Kirishima: "Ohh Shit I Forgot How Early It Is I'll Hit You Later When Your Feeling More 'In The Mood' Lol Don't Forget To Change Your Tampon Love Ya Bye ;P"

"This Fucking Idiot Kirishima Gets On My Last Damn Nerve, God I Don't Know Why I Put Up With Him."

I Put My Phone Back In My Pocket And Continue Walking Towards The His Room.

*Author P.O.V*

Katsuki Passes By The Dance Studio And Hear's A Slow Kinda Up Beat Song Playing. He Looks In The Direction Of The Music And Can Faintly See Someone Swaying And Dancing Using The Pole Thats In The Middle Of The Floor.

He Gets A Little Curious And Starts Walking To The Door Of The Studio Trying Not To Be Seen By The Big Mirrors That Reflect Everything In The Room.

As He Gets Closer To The Door He Can Hear The Song More Clear, it's "Dance (8 Count) By Reggie Son" He Bends Down Beside One Of The Bushes To Make Sure He Isn't Seen At All. He Then Turns And Fully Looks Into The Room To See Who Is Dancing. His Eyes Widen When He Realizes Who Exactly It Is.

"O My Fucking God ! It's The Boy From The Club It Has To Be Him!" He Says To Himself.

He Watches Closely As He Grinds On The Pole Like The Music Just Took Over His Body. He's Swaying And Dipping Every Time The Beat Hits. He Makes Sure He Doesn't Miss A Beat.

Katsuki Sits There Basically Hypnotized By The Way Hes Moving. He Then Remembers The Lap Dance From The Club. How He Was Grinding On Him And  Just How Cute His Ass Looked In The Outfit He Had On. He Felt Himself Getting Hard From Remembering Those Events.

He Saw The Boy Jump Up On The Pole Spin And Flip Upside Down So His Legs Are In The Air In A Shape Of A V. He Then Spins Again And Flips Back Over As He's Sliding Back Down The Pole And Lands In A Split. Katsuki Sat There Just Enjoying The Show.

The Music Fades Out And The Boy Swings His Leg Back Joining The Other And Lays Back On The Floor Breathing Heavy. From This Angle Katsuki Can See Half Of His Face. He Saw His Smile And Thats All It Took. He Got Up Quietly And Continue His Journey To His Room.

*Izuku's P.O.V."

I Lay On The Floor Trying To Catch My Breath. I Honestly Felt Like Someone Was Watching Me But I Love The Song Much I Didn't Even Care. It's Not Like I Don't Dance In Front Of People All The Time. My Breathing Calmed Down And I Search My Bag For The Bottle Of Water I Had Since I Was In Class. I Take A Few Gulps Then Grab My Phone That Was Connected To The Small Speaker On The Floor Of The Room. I See A Few Messages From Uraraka.

Uraraka: Hey I Didn't Even Realize I Fell Asleep Sorry Deku.

Uraraka: Ohh Btw I'm Gonna Go Get Food With Iida So Don't Worry About Me I'll See You Later.

I Put My Phone In My Back Pocket Grab My Bag And Walk Out The Studio, It Was Now 3 I Was Too Tired To Do Work But I Am Hungry. I Guess Food It Is. I'm All Sweaty And Sticky From My Little Activity So I Decided I'll Go Shower First Then Get Food.

____________________________
Sorry For Not Updating I Had A Writters Block, I Guess I Gotta Be In The Mood To Know How I Want The Story To Go Idk. Again I'm Sorry And Hopefully I Don't Have Another Block. Anyway...

Thanks For Reading ^___^