Chapter 5

*Izuku P.O.V.*

I Don't Know Why I Ran But I Did, I Remember That Dude From The Club. I Can't Let Him Know That It Was Me That Gave Him That Amazing Lap Dance.

'I Kinda Did Enjoy The Dance Myself, I Can Tell He Did Too His Dick Was Rock Hard. . . It Was Kinda Big Too. . . What The Hell Izuku What Are You Thinking!'

'Ohh Well I'll Just Have To Avoid Him Now. I Really Don't Want Too Though He's Kinda Cute.'

I Made It Back To My Dorm And Was Greeted By My Roommate And Bestfriend Ochaco Uraraka. Some Of The Dorms Are Co-Ed So I Was Able To Room With Her.

"Hey Deku Wassup?"

"Hey Nothing Much. . ." I Tried To Sound Calm But Lord Knows I Wasn't.

"I Don't Like That Sound What Happen I Want All The Details"

'Am I That Damn Predictable?! Oh Wait This Is My Bestfriend We Are Talking About'

"I-I Meet The Guy I Told You About From The Strip Club"

"OMG!! What Happened!?"

"W-Well I Ran Into Him At The Library, I Decided To Sit At The Same Table As Him I Know It Was A Dumb Move But Something Was Telling Me To Sit. Anyway, As We Were Walking Out He Asked Me Did I Just Transfer Here He Has To Remember Me, No One Will Ask A Question Like That If They Don't Remember. So I Lied And Said Yea And Then He Asked About The Strip Club And I Lied Again My Heart Was About To Explode From My Chest So I Ran Off."

"Wow, You Didn't Have To Run Though."

"I Know I Panicked" I Threw Myself On The Couch Next To Her. She Lets Me Lay My Head On Her Lap And She Begins Stroking My Hair Trying To Calm My Nerves.

"Well Next Time You See Him, IF You See Him Just Apologize. At Lease Start There And See Where That Takes You, You'll Know What To Say Trust Me"

"Yea, Lets Hope Your Right"

*Katsuki's P.O.V.*

That Was Really Weird, Now I Really Need To Find Out Who He Really Is. I Finally Made It Back To My Dorm.

'I Wonder What That Red Headed Asshole Is Doing'

*Phone Vibrates*

'Speaking Of The Damn Devil'

"Yooo Bakubro You Finish Being A Nerd Lmao Bring Your Ass To My Room I Got A Surprise For You"

' Not Again, Why The Fuck Am I Friends With Him Again? Oh Yea He's The Last Person I Wanna Kill On A Daily So I Keep Him Close'

"Don't Fucking Order Me Around Bastard!"

*Sent*

'I Wonder What This Idiot Got In Mind Now'

I Actually Wanna Find Out What He Got For Me This Will Be Very Interesting And Plus I Don't Have Anything Else To Do. Fuck It Time To Go To The Fuckers Room.