Lost Brother, Insane Sister

Kai POV

It has been 3 weeks since his death. His sacrifice has taken a toll on everyone here. Zane doesn't cook anymore. Jay liked his cooking the most. Lloyd tore down all of the pictures of Jay in his room. The sight of him made his heart sick. Cole doesn't speak or make jokes anymore. Jay was the one who liked his jokes the best. I started lighting everything on fire if someone even spoke about Jay. The memories haunt me the most. I think that the one most infected by his death though is Nya.

Nya refuses to leave the monastery let alone her room. At night, you can hear her screaming for Jay to come back. You can always hear her muffled sobs breaking out.

I try to go in to her. I try to talk to her. She doesn't let me in. She doesn't let anyone in. Zane said is because it is like a half of her was torn away. 

Sometimes I get angry that Jay did what he did. I don't understand why he didn't tell us his plan. We could have come up with a better solution than to sacrifice someone. We already had to deal with this once. The good thing was that Zane was rebuilt. We cant rebuild Jay. Zane may have came back, but Jay never will.

Nya POV

3 weeks, 13 hours, 45 minutes, and 16 seconds and counting. That was how long ago Jays death was. 

His face is everywhere. Every turn I take I see him again. I dream about him at night. Sometimes it is good things. Most of the time though, it is his death. It is me never being able to see him again. It was him having to go heroic.

Why couldn't he let me be sacrificed? Why wouldn't he let me go? I cant live life without him here. I miss him so much. 

I miss his laugh. I miss his jokes. I miss how he would always try to impress me. I miss how me and him could have countless conversations about nothing and we would still have a good time. 

If Jay were here right now, he would have broke down my door. He would have pulled me into his loving arms. He would have told me how everything was going to be fine. He would have told me that we were going to be fine. He isn't here now. He acted like he could fix anything. Now there is nothing he can fix.

I don't understand why he had to put me in so much pain. My thoughts then traveled all the way back to Skybound.

Flashback

"You have to make your final wish." I said looking at Jay.

"Not if that means I lose you." I heard Jay say to me.

"I never wanted to be in your boy band anyway." I said to Jay in pain.

"Don't say that, Nya" I heard Jay say in tears.

"I guess that the greatest love stories always do end in tragedy." I said smiling at Jay.

I felt my arm go down. I let out my final breath. I could feel his tears on my cheek.

"I wish... I wish that you had taken my hand. And that no one had found that stupid teapot in the first place." I heard Jay said. That was the last thing that I heard before I actually died.

End Flashback

Jay had to go through this thing too with me. I am sure that Jay would be just as upset as I was. Maybe even a little more.

I closed my eyes. I could see a vision.

There were black creatures. Oni I presume. They had a person with a bag on top of their head. They were taking this person to a woman with Electric Blue Eyes and golden hair. The bag was then removed off of this persons head. That person was Jay.

I started feeling dizzy I walked over to the sink and put my head down. When I looked at the mirror again, I saw Jays face.

Nya

Jay

I need your help

What is wrong?

There is a threat coming to Ninjago

What kind of a threat?

I don't have much time. It is the Oni they are...

That is when he disappeared. I ran out of my room for the first time in a long time.

Cole POV

Nya came running out of her room. I was a little shocked by this. She hasn't came out of her room in weeks!

"It's Jay. He needs our help!" Nya shouted.

We all stared at her. I didn't know what to do. She did realize that Jay died like almost a month ago, right? We then turned to Zane.

"She is probably in denial. Lets take this conversation slowly." Zane said.

"Nya, I know that you had a very strong connection to Jay, but he is gone. He died saving all of us. If it wasn't for him, we probably wouldn't be here along with Ninjago." I said lightly. I haven't talked about Jay in weeks.

"That is what I thought at first too, but then I had this vision. It looked like the Oni had captured him." Nya said, hope going through her eyes.

That is when I felt something in me snap.

"He is gone, Nya. You saw the exact same thing we did. He jump through that stupid portal. He used his lightning powers to close the portal so that Ninjago didn't disappear. There is no way that he survived. THAT THING WAS PRACTICLY A BLACKHOLE FOR GODS SAKE, NYA!!!" I shouted at her.

I saw Nya's face turn as red as a tomato.

"THAT IS WHAT WE ALL THOUGHT ABOUT ZANE, TOO. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, COLE? HE TURNED OUT TO BE ALIVE!" Nya shouted back.

That is when I lost it.

"THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE DEATH OF JAY AND THE DEATH OF ZANE! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT DIFFERENCE IS? THAT DIFFERENCE IS THAT JAY IS AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING COMPARED TO ZANE! YOU CANT REBUILD A HUMAN BEING LIKE HOW YOU COULD A ROBOT!!!" I shouted back at her. 

That is when me and Nya went full blown attacking each other. The fight ended as quickly as it began. Zane had shot Nya with a tranquilizer dart. Nya fell onto her face. Zane rushed her back into her room. When he came back, he looked at us intensely.

"It appears that we have not only lost our brother, but we have lost our sister too. I am sorry to say, but evidence is point to Nya going insane." Zane said.

We looked at him insane. This team is falling apart. We are never going to be the same. If this keeps going like it is, there is going to be no team left.