Missing Mothers and World Domination...

Jay POV

I paced back and forth between the hallway as I waited for Mother. My thoughts were clouded by hazel images. I kept trying to remember the faces that I once could see, but all I saw was a blank black space.

That was when two of Mothers main guards came into view.

"Do you know where Alisa is?" I asked them as I looked to the scars that laced their faces.

"Yeah. She said that she was going undercover for some part of her plan of world domination. She should be back by tonight if all goes well." They said as they walked away.

"World domination?" I mumbled to myself as I walked to my room.

It didn't make sense that she somehow had this plan of world domination. We haven't even found my Sister. Wouldn't we be a key part of this "World Domination"? I mean, we do have the power if combined together as legend goes.

I don't know if I even want to be part of it. To take over the world. To have the power of destroying all that I love. I could use it for right, but it would equally be effective using it for wrong.

My only hope is that Mother knows and Understands what she is doing, because her actions will affect a lot of people. Her actions could affect me and all of history.

Nya POV

"Are you sure, Nya?" Cole asked as he looked at Nya.

"I am positive. I am shocked that you are doubting me unless...." I started saying as I looked at him bewildered.

"You don't like Melany, do you?" Kai asked as he looked at Cole.

"I don't know. I mean, we share this connection. Like we understand each other more than anyone else would." Cole said.

"Have you forgotten about Jay?" I asked as I looked at him with a sad look.

"No, but Jay is a smart man. He doesn't share a connection with me anymore." Cole said as he looked at us.

"Jay risked everything for us just to make sure that we are living tomorrow. As far as what Nya has said, Jay is alive. From what Melany said is that Jay is alive. Can you really just throw everything you had with Jay for a girl that you barely know?" Kai asked as he looked at Cole with a sour expression.

"I am willing to take that risk. Are you guys willing to do the same?" Cole asked.

"That is my boyfriend that you are talking about." Nya said in a warning tone.

"Whatever. I am going to walk away before I do something that I will regret later." Cole said as he walked off.

Melany POV

I looked up to the sky as I saw the lightning bouncing off of the Temple. That was where I would open the portal. That was where I would betray the trust of those Ninja.

The army will march out of that portal with the Ninja that I took, and they will know that it will be phase 3 of my plan for world domination.

My name is Alisa Gordon. You took something from me. You took my happy ending. Now, I will do the same for you. You will never see the burning sun or the signs of happiness again.