Time In Solitary Confinement

Nya POV

I watched as Jay walked away. I was flustered. I imagined that the reunion would have gone a lot smoother than it did. It annoyed me not knowing what Alisa actually said to him. What she said to fill his head with obvious lies.

All this time in solitary has made me focus my shift to my brothers who were probably somewhere out in Ninjago looking for me. I have the strangest feeling thought that they wont find me in Ninjago.

I looked at the wall as I added the 30th stripe to the wall. I don't even no what I was counting. I feel like I was just doing it to keep my sanity.

I finally thought back to Jayson, who probably didn't know who was getting himself back into. It made me worry to think about what that monster was doing to him right now. He was too important to lose to because of the silly nonsense that has filled his head.

I stifled a yawn as I felt my body lean against the cold stone wall. The past months had been long. I could feel my body slowly start to give out. I honestly don't know if I can win this battle.

With all that has happened to us, I can't help but wonder why it is that all the bad things happen to us. We are protectors of Ninjago. If anything, we should not have almost anything bad happen to us. We have proven ourselves worthy countless of times before hand.

I know that it must seem selfish of me to want more to life than always getting in trouble with things that are beyond our control. We are the people that Ninjago counts on all of the time. I don't think they realize all that we have to go through in order for them to feel safe to sleep at night.

I couldn't help but sigh. I wanted more to life than to just be trapped behind a force that was beyond any of our understandings. A life where I could be free with Jay. A life where I can be free to make my own choices, instead of always having to prove to almost everyone that I am just as good as the boys.

This was my time in solitary. This was my time to really think and reflect, because I know that my life was going to get a lot worse with in the next few hours. I just hoped that my brothers would be able to stop it before that time comes.