Part 9: Dreaming

Edit: July 14, Sunday

9:00 pm
Damien's POV

I went to go pick up Victoria on my way home, her car broke down. We drove home and the front door was open, my moms car was parked outside the house. Victoria and I looked at each other confused as we got out the car, a loud scream came from the house. We ran into the house, the living room was smoky and the window on the side of the house was shattered. I looked on the floor and saw a gas bomb on the floor, "Shit." I mumbled before I ran upstairs, Victoria trailed behind me as we went into the room. My mom was holding onto a body laying on the floor as she was on the phone, I walked closer to the closet, I almost cried but instead of feeling sad it was placed with anger. Victoria ran into the closet and comforted Olivia as she cried on her shoulder, I went into the closet and saw Luna lying on the floor in a puddle of her blood. I called the private doctors, she said she was on her way. I carried Luna into the operating room as the surgeon came running behind me with another surgeon behind her. They closed the door and they immediately started working, Victoria and my mother came onto the third floor, "Mom, what happened?" I asked, at this point I'm at the urge of killing anyone, "I came here to come speak to Luna, the door was unlocked and it was silent in the house. There was broken glass in the living room, I started to panick and went upstairs to see if Luna was okay, I heard crying come from your room. Luna was laying down in your closet laying in blood, Olivia was in the closet crying in the closet, you got home shortly after I did." She said, she had tears come down her face as she sat down. Olivia was knocked out on Victoria's chest. I dialed Liam's number , he answered the phone shortly after, "Come to my house NOW, bring Kayden and ax with you, don't keep me waiting." I said before hanging up, I went onto the 2nd floor and went into my office, I brushed my hand through my hair and punched the wall. I sat down at the desk frustrated as I was waiting for the guys to arrive.

Luna's POV
I feel like im in mid air, its dark and I can't feel anything. I'm scared, "Princess, it's good to see you." I turned around and recognized that voice, "DADDY!" I said, I ran into his arms and gave him a hug, "I thought you would never come back." I cried out, and hugged me back and laughed, "I'm not going anywhere I'm always with you, in your heart." He said rubbing my back. I opened my eyes and we were in a meadow, my father sat down at a bench and patted at an empty spot next to him.

 I opened my eyes and we were in a meadow, my father sat down at a bench and patted at an empty spot next to him

"Princess, why are you here?" My dad said sadly, "You should be out living." He said, "Where is here?" I asked, he looked me in my eyes. He looked as if he was gonna cry, "Your on your choice path, your one the verge of dying. It's your choice to live on or choose peace." He said clearing his throat, "I don't know what to choose." I said looking down, "Princess choose quickly, you have a man who loves you and a life living within you, don't take to long to choose. Time is at an essence." He said as he started to fade away, "Remember, I will always love you and make the right choice." He said vanishing in air, "I love you too papa," I said crying, I looked around and saw two doors, one was white and the other was brown. I reached towards the brown door and looked at the white door before opening the door. I walked through the door and was embraced with warm air hitting my body, the pain in my stomach was back, I felt a sting on my shoulder as well.

Damien's POV
The guys came running into my office with questionable looks on their faces, "Someone was trying to kill Luna, they shot her." I said looking at all of them, "I want to know who did it? Kayden check the surveillance cameras, Liam check the perimeters and get more guards on duty, Ax check the house and see if there is anything left behind." They left the office and got to work, I went back upstairs and see if Luna had any changes or if she was awake.

3 days later
Victoria and my mother was talking to the doctor, "SHES WHAT!" My mother yelled, "Are you positive?" Victoria asked the doctor, the doctor nodded her head and gave them the papers, "What's going on?" I asked, they all looked at me and stayed silent, "Well." I said rolling my eyes, "Luna I-" before the doctor could finish, a loud scream erupted from the room, the doctor ran back into the room. Luna was on the bed looking around, she started to breath heavy, "Luna relax, do you know where you are?" Luna looked at both of us, "Where's Olivia?" She asked, "Is Olivia okay?" She started to cry, I walked towards the bed and grabbed her hand, "Luna, Olivia is fine." I said, she sighed and laid back down, "Well Luna we need to discuss some things to insure you and the baby are okay and stay in good health." The doctor said, "THE WHAT!" I yelled out. I'm gonna be a father, SHIT IM GONNA BE A FATHER!

Luna is pregnant, will they keep the bundle of joy? Who tried to kill Luna? TO BE CONTINUED ON MADE FOE HIM!