Part 22: (Christmas Special) Family Dinner

Edit: July 14, 2019
Damien's POV
It's finally Christmas, a holiday Jordan and Luna really love. Jordan helps Luna with baking pies, "Momma can I do i the buttons?" Jordan jumped up and down (Jordan is 5 in this chapter). "Ok peanut, you can do it AFTER you put the icing on the snowman." Luna said, "ok mommy." Jordan laughed and  grabbed a knife out the dresser, Luna snatched the knife out his hands. "Use a spoon." Luna scolded. He sighed and grabbed a spoon, the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it." I said, I hoped off the couch and went to the front door. "Uncle D." Olivia(10 years old) yelled, she gave me a tight hug and ran past me. "She's getting taller everyday." I laughed, "Try catching up with her, she runs like a track star." Victoria said, Victoria put her coat on the hanger and went into the kitchen. "When is Alex and Liam coming?" Luna asked, "I don't know but they should be here soon." I shrugged. Luna and the kids put the cookies in the stove so they stay warm. "When are we going to open presents?" Jordan said, "Right, Santa didn't sneak into the house just so they can lay there." Olivia laughed, the mouth on this one. We all talked and helped Luna , "Would you like a drink?" Victoria asked, "I can't drink." Luna smiles, the doorbell ranged. Victoria hopped out her seat and went to the door, we heard laughter coming towards the kitchen, Emma, her husband, and ##### came into the kitchen. "Hey Emma." Luna smiled, Luna, Alex, and Emma actually got pretty close after the wedding. They gave each other a hug and went into the living room. We heard footsteps run into the living room, M&M burst into the kitchen and did some secrecy handshake with each other. They had little conversations about guns and toy trucks, they grow up so fast. Luna and Emma came back, they both were smiling. "Damien, can you set the dinner table?" I nodded my head, "Tim, help him." Emma said, we went into the dining room and began to set the table, Liam and Alex walked into the kitchen. "Wheres Damien?" Liam asked, "Hello to you too, He's in the dining room." Liam left the kitchen, "Is Angie coming?" Luna asked, "No, she's stuck in a meeting." Victoria said, Luna nodded her head, "Someone help me take the food the table." They grabbed the food and laid it in the middle of the table. "Dinner is Done." She yelled, the girls sat on one side and men on the other. We all started to eat, Jordan and M&M finished and started asking for dessert. Luna and I went into the kitchen, "You okay?" I asked, Luna nodded her head and went back to the , She made peach cobbler, snowman shaped cookies, and ice cream. I put all the stuff away and made way for dessert.

Luna's POV
I was waiting to tell them this for awhile, I'm actually nervous. I cleared my throat, "I have something to say." Everyone looked at me, Damien gave me a confused look. "I'm Pregnant." I smiled, it fell silent for a sex. "Damien keep it in your pants." Victoria laughed,  "Im gonna be a older brother." Jordan sighed.

I looked back up at Damien, he was still staring at me, "Damien." I called out, eyes shifted from me to Damien. "I'm gonna be a father to 2 kids, it's a dream come true." He smiled, "Just don't crave peanut butter again, it was like a peanut massacre in here." Damien got out his seat and pulled me into a hug, "I have something to say as well." Liam said, he walked towards Alex and stared at her. He gave her a smile and got on one knee, Alex gasped as Liam took a navy blue box out his jacket pocket. "Alex, I love you with dearest heart and we are starting a family. All I need is a wife, so will you be Ms. Harris." Alex cried at his last sentence and nodded her head, "Yes, I would love to be Ms. Harris." Alex said, he slid the ring on her finger and gave her kiss. We all cheered and sat back down into our seats, we were all talking about the news we received. The dinner went well, Alex and Liam left first because Mathew and Micheal were getting tired. Olivia and Jordan sat at the Christmas tree talking, we all sat at the couch surrounding the tree. We watched them open gifts, Alex got a toy truck, nerf gun, and a bat. Olivia got nail polish, dolls, and a tablet. They played with there stuff until they got tired, Emma and Tim. Victoria and Olivia left afterwards, We put Jordan in the bath and got him ready for bed, he fell asleep shortly after. Damien and I did the same.

End of the family dinner, I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS, Because ik I did. Any who, in the future of Damien and Luna expect more kids and marriages. Goodnight my fellow beings.

Merry Christmas🎄💙