Part 26: The End

Edit: July 14, 2019

The future.
Luna's POV
Damien and I were in the kitchen, I was making breakfast as usual. Damien was in the kitchen drinking coffee, he is taking Jordan on his first mission. I'm worried but Jordan is actually a sharp shooter. Landon and Logan came downstairs, "Landon, Logan, get your breakfast then head to school. Your gonna be late." They nodded their heads and sat at the island in the kitchen. "Logan don't bring one of those skanks back to the house, you have a different girl every week. If you catch something don't cry to me or if you have a kid." Landon gave a little chuckle and cleared his throat. Logan let out a groan, "Wheres Mark and Alyssa?"

"Alyssa is still sleep and Mark went to the bathroom." I nodded my head and got a small plate of breakfast. Mark came downstairs, "Eat." He sat next to Landon and ate, I went upstairs to wake Alyssa.

" He sat next to Landon and ate, I went upstairs to wake Alyssa

^^Alyssa she looks just like Luna.

She was laying in the crib on her stomach, I packed her bag and picked her out her crib . I went downstairs, Damien and Jordan were having a brief talk. "Babe, we are gonna leave. Love you and if-." "If anything happens call you." I rolled my eyes, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave Al a kiss on the forehead. I gave Jordan a kiss on the cheek, "kick ass if anything goes wrong." He nodded his head and went outside, "Come on Mark, your gonna be late." Mark grabbed his bag and went outside, I grabbed the car keys and headed towards the car. Mark hopped into the backseat while I buckled Alyssa into her car seat, I drove Mark down to school. "Have a good day!" I drove out of the school yard and went to Alex house. I had Al latched onto my hip while I carried the bag, I knocked on the door. To my surprise Victoria opened the door.

"Hey, wheres Alex?" I walked into the house and put the bag down, "In the bathroom." I walking into the living room, Emma was sitting in the couch talking on the phone. I sat on the couch next to her, "When will Damien stop giving you baby's?" Victoria laughed, "Ask him, it's like he wants more baby trolls." I smiled, Alyssa gripped onto my shirt. "My little Gumby's are growing up quickly, Alyssa staying with me. Isn't that right?" I said playing with her hands, she showed her teeth and opened her eyes, "She agrees." Victoria laughed.

"How's Olivia?" I smiled, "She made her own model agency for little kids and teenagers." "Hows Jordan, the twins and Mark?".

"Jordan is getting the hang of business, he's 18 so Damien's preparing him to take over, Landon is still the same quiet and a ladies man, Logan is sleeping around, Mark is making honor roll." I shrugged, "Logan is turning into Micheal and Liam, Mark is turning into Matt and Kayden." Alex said as she walked down the stairs, Alyssa started squirming in my grip. I put her on the floor, she slowly got on all fours and lifted her body up, She's walking, SHES WALKING! I took out my phone and went to camera, I started to record her as she walked around the table and gripped onto Alex legs. She started squealing and laughing, it was so cute. I stopped the video and sent it too Damien. We all started talking about our life's and what not, Alyssa was walking all over the place until she crawled herself into my lap.

Damien's POV
Jordan and I went to each of the buildings I own in Italy, we went into 5 different meeting. Jordan took over 2 while I did 3. He handled that good. We have to meet with some drug empires and makes amends with another gang before war breaks down. I had Jordan control the drug empire trade, they all went smoothly. If he keeps doing this well, we will be home in no time with no problems.

We got to a warehouse, a black car was parked outside. A man smoking a cig was sitting on the car, "Damien, this must be your son." He held out his hand, "August." He said throwing the cig onto the ground, "Jordan." Jordan kept his hand in his pocket, it showed dominance and that he meant strictly business. My son is growing up so fast, I could almost shed a tear. "Well, we are here to make peace with your gang and stop us from breaking into war with one another or if any of us got into an altercation we know we have another alliance." Jordan said, August nodded his head, "What do I get out of this?" He shrugged, Jordan looked back at me. I nodded my head, "15% of our drug cartel, you get part of the cut. Take it or leave it." I'm honestly surprised, he's gonna do fine. August nodded his head, "What do you want out of this?".

"Nothing but for you to sign this contract saying you agree with the alliance." August held out his hand, "Pen." Jordan gave him a pen and paper, August signed the paper and handed it back to Jordan. "Pleasure doing business with you sir." Jordan smiled, his smile quickly vanished as we got to the car. I drove us home, "I'm proud of you, you actually did better than I thought." I smiled, "thank you pa.".

We finally got home, to my surprise Luna wasn't here, I checked to see if she texted me. She sent me a video one of Alyssa smiling, I clicked on it. All you can here are little cheers in the background, al was standing up. She made little steps away from Alex towards the camera and that's when the video stopped. I'd be lying if I say I wasn't smiling so hard, family has made me soft.

Luna💖

Damien: Luna I'm home, where are you?

Luna💖: I'm at Alex house chilling with the girls, I got caught up."

Damien: Alright, have fun I'll pick Mark up from school. Don't worry.

Luna💖: Alright, Love you.

Damien: love you too

I went to Mark school, Mark hoped into the backseat. "Wheres momma?".

"She's our with Auntie." I smiled, he nodded his head. I drove home quickly, I opened the backseat door, Mark ran to the front and opened it. I walked into the house and closed the door behind me. "Pa, can you help me with my homework?" Mark asked, "Yea, hold on." I put a pot on the stove and put it on medium, I ran upstairs and went into my office and grabbed my glasses. I ran back downstairs and grabbed a pencil and copy paper. He pointed to number, i nearly lost my shit when I saw the tittle of his homework. He's learning some shit called radicals in the sixth grade, "Do you know how to do it?" He laughed, i nodded my head repeatedly. "Yea, Yea, No, yea, no, no, no ask Landon. He's a smart ass." I shrugged, I went back to the pot and put noodles inside while the water boiled. The front door opened, "Landon, come here!" He came in the kitchen, "Am I in trouble?" I groaned, "No help mark with radicals, i don't remember how to do it." Landon nodded his head and sat beside mark and he helped. Logan came into the house with a girl at his side, "Logan, What the hell?" He looked up me, "Hey dad." He smiled, "Take her home." I pointed the door, he sucked his teeth and went back to the car. He needs Jesus, i made dinner while mark finished up his homework. We all ate, I washed dishes and went into the living room. The front door opened, Luna came in with Alyssa rested on her side. "Hey." She walked upstairs, then came back some minutes later. The kids went into their rooms one by one after the movie ended. Luna finished eating the. Went back upstairs, I cut off all the lights and went upstairs. I walked into the room, it was dark. "Luna?" I called our, Luna walked out the bathroom wearing a tank top and pink underwear with white lace. "I'm sorry I came home late." She dropped onto her knees and bit her bottom lip, she took off my belt and unzipped my pants.

I am a lucky man!!!!!!

The end

We have reached the ending. Lots of love to those he read through this. This is my first story so I'm really proud I actually continued to write this. It may not be the best story you read buts it's something. Thank you once again. Goodnight and thank you❤️😭