Part: 15 Peanut butter and Gender

Edit: July 14, Sunday
Luna's POV
I'm 5 months pregnant now, I'm honestly tired of the bullshit, my feet are swollen, my boobs got bigger, my fucking back hurts, I can't sleep, and I keep eating. It's 3 am, I'm in the bathroom crying while I piss, I went back into the bed. "Damien get up." I cried out, "Hmm." Damien faced me, "I'm hungry, I can't sleep, and my back hurts." I cried out, Damien laughed at me, I know you fucking lying, "Damien do you think this shit is funny?" I said through gritted teeth, Damien cleared his throat and shook his head. "Take me downstairs." I said, He carried me downstairs like a little girl. Alex and Liam were in the house, it's almost like they live here sometimes. Not to mention, Alex is pregnant as well. She's 3 months. I still remember the day she told us.

Flashback:
We were all in the living room, we heard a scream. Alex ran into the living room. Liam stood up and walk towards her, "What's wrong?" Liam asked, Liam and Alex got together shortly after Damien caught them making out in the kitchen, "I'm pregnant." Alex cried, Liam went pale, "Preg-." Before Liam could finish he fainted, we all looked in shock, I never thought this would happen. When Liam woke back up, he was happy. They kept the baby and so on.

"What are you guys doing up?" Damien said sitting me on the counter, "Alex got hungry and asked me to cook something, but she doesn't know what she wants." Liam said, Damien nodded his head, "Same." I hoped off the counter and waddled towards Alex, "How's my pregnant bestie doing?" I asked, "hungry and fed up, they so lazy. All I wanted was food, cook something random." She laughed, "Right.". We were talking until I felt something in my stomach, I gripped onto the counter as I groaned in pain. I caught everybody's attention, "You Alright?" Damien asked, "Does it look like I'm alright? The baby is kicking my ass." I said, Liam laughed. I shot him a glare, "Sorry." He said, Damien put his hand on my stomach, the baby kicked my stomach again. "You have a martial arts warrior in there." Damien said, I grinned but that shit hurt.

Liam and Damien finally finished the food, they made waffles, toast, and chicken tenders. They went into the living room while me and Alex chomped down on the food. When were satisfied on the food, we put the leftovers in the fridge. Damien and I went back upstairs, Liam and Alex went into their room as well. I laid on the bed, Damien sat on the bed. I just realized we haven't had sex in two months. "Damien." I called his name as I sat up, "Yes Princess?" Damien said turning his head, "Come here." I said patting the empty space next to me, he laid down right there. I sat on top of him as I tied my hair up.

Sexy scene coming your way😉
Third person POV

Luna took off her shirt leaving her bare chest on display, Damien looked shocked, Luna crashed her lips onto Damien's. He kissed her hungrily, Damien put his hands on her waist, the flipped them over now that he was hovering over her, when Luna saw his boner she honestly forgot how big his dick was before. He slid Luna's underwear off and licked her clit, Luna got shivers as he ate off her. Luna was close her limit, Luna put her legs over Damien's shoulder. Luna couldn't hold on anymore, she came into Damien's mouth. Damien sat up and licking his lips, Damien satisfied with what he done. He slid his sweatpants off, his dick standing out. He teased her with the tip.

"Stop and put it in please." Luna panted, "Please what." Damien said, his voice sounded deep and husky turning Luna on even more, "Please daddy." Luna said, Damien grinned and slid half in slowly, Luna's breathing became happy, "So fucking big." Damien kissed Luna's neck. She wrapped her legs around Damien, he sped up. Damien felt Luna squeeze onto him tight the faster he moved, at this rate Damien had his whole length into Luna. Luna scratched onto his back, she felt a warm feeling in her. Damien stopped and turned Luna around, "What are you doi- oh shit!" Luna screamed, as soon as Damien entered he was already going fast, he had one hand on her waist and the other tugging at her hair. Damien showed more aggression, he let go of her hair and do slower but deep strokes. Damien stopped after a minute and smacked Luna on the ass.