Part 10: Plans

Edit: July 14, Sunday
Luna's POV
IM FUCKING PREGNANT, I'm honestly shook. I can't wait to be a mother, right? This happened all so quick, Damien was staring at my stomach then at the doctor. "Damien are you okay?" I asked, he looked at me with a blank expression, "I'm gonna have a child." Damien mumble. The doctor looked back at me and carried on, "I want you to take these vitamins morning and night, it will help reduce morning sickness, headache, probably the mood swings." The doctor smiled as she gave me the pills, "I will be taking my leave now, congratulations." The doctor left me and Damien in the room, "Damien." I called out, he looked at me clueless, "if your wondering, yes we are keeping the baby." He said smiling, "BUT." My smiles faded as he said that, "You will follow the rule I give and you can't leave the house without guards or Liam, Kayden, and Ax." He said.

I nodded my head and laid in the bed, Victoria and Angie walked into the room "Well." Angie said, "looks like your having grand babies." Damien said rolling his eyes, Angie jumped up in joy and started dancing, we all cringed as she TRIED to dance. Damien went into the office, he arranged a meeting for all his men. Victoria and I talked about what was going on, she's actually happy I'm gonna be a mother.

Damien's POV
I called all of our men and women into the room for meeting. Shortly after we were all in the office, "I'm pretty sure you guys wanna know why we are here, well we have an enemy trying to kill Luna. I don't know their objective." I said, "what does have to do with us?" One of the girls said, I took my gun out and aimed it at her, "Listen here bitch, I'm not in much of a good mood so I advise you shut that little mouth of yours before I shut it for you permanently, don't forget who the boss is." I lowered my gun and put it in my pocket, "Anyway, we want you all to be in high alert. I need alot more men on guard at night when I'm not home, keep Luna safe is your main task, if anyone hurts her all of you are dead. Do I make myself clear?" I said, "Yes sir." Everyone said, "Good, train hard." I excused all from the room, I called Alex in the room(The one who trains). She entered the room in her training outfit, she takes work very serious. She's a sharper shooter and is good in hand in hand combat.

"You called sir?" She said, she shows respect and loyalty.

"I want you to train Luna, I don't want a repeat on what happened last time." I said making sure not break eye contact, I want them to know this is a serious matter.

"Yes sir." She said, "Don't be to hard on her." I said before she left, she nodded her head and left the room.

I left out my office and went into my room, I changed into some shorts and didn't bother to put on my shirt. It's 11:44 pm, luna was transferred in her room earlier. I went into Luna's room to check on her, she must be in the shower. I sat on her bed waiting for her to come out and when she did she had her hair tied into a ponytail as she was wrapping the towel. I never got a boner so quick, "Damien you scared the shit out me." She said holding her chest, she walked to the dresser and took out a grey sports bra and grey underwear.

" She said holding her chest, she walked to the dresser and took out a grey sports bra and grey underwear

She put them on and removed the towel, her body fitted in the underwear. Her ass poked out, the tattoos she has are more noticeable, they turn me on too. She walked towards the bed and faced me.

"Why are you in here?" She said softly, it takes all strength to not wanna bend her over and fu-snap out of it. I cleared my throat, "To speak with you." I said, "About?" She said looking confused, she sat down next to me, her boobs look squishy and soft. "Never mind." My dick was throbbing ready to pounce out any moment now, "Are you sure?" She said looking up at me, she had a shine in her eyes making her hazel brown eyes to look lighter. I licked my lips, I gotta get out if here. I sped out the room and into mine. A COLD SHOWER IS NEEDED

Does the enemy know if Luna's alive? How will training go? TO BE CONTINUED ON MAID FOR HIM!🤗