Part 14: Check up

Edit: July 14, Sunday
Luna's POV
I woke up on a bed, not just any bed, Damien's bed. He looked mad when he slept, I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I put his phone down and stood out of the bed, my legs hurt like hell. I limped into the bathroom and took off my shirt, I had cuts all over my arms. I sighed and brushed my teeth, I spat the toothpaste out and leaned back up. Damien was standing behind me and had his hands on my waist, "Don't do that again." I said, he smiled. "Wheres your shirt?" He asked, "On the damn floor now move." I said. He put his hands up in surrender and backed away, I ran the shower water and got undressed. Damien was watching me like a hawk, "Get out." I said as I got into the shower, Damien walked out the bathroom (well I thought he did). I heard the bathroom door close, I started to wash my hair. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, I turned around, "Damien I told you to-" I was cut off mid sentence when his lips smashed into mine, I missed this so much.

1 hour later😉

My fingertips were wrinkled like raisins, we left the bathroom smiling like kids in a candy store. I went into the dresser and put on a white tank top with pink track shorts. I put on a hoodie and laid back into his bed, Damien wore sweatpants and laid next to me. He touched the little baby bump and went down to my stomach, "Hello there champ, I have a feeling your gonna be a boy. I'm glad your not giving mommy pain anymore. 7 more months and you'll see the world. So hang in there, imma gonna teach you how to kick ass and use a gun." Damien laughed, "Damien don't curse and no violence." I groaned, Damien laid his head on my chest, "Luna's let's have a movie date." Damien said, his voice rumbled into my chest, I nodded my head. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him like a toddler and put my head into the crook of his neck. He was so warm, he took us into a bigger room. I'm surprised I never seen this room.

Damien put me down and cuddled next to me, "What movie?" He asked, "kill bill" I said clapping my hands

Damien put me down and cuddled next to me, "What movie?" He asked, "kill bill" I said clapping my hands. (I love that movie😍). We sat there and watched the movie.

Damien's POV
I was laid up on Luna as she played in my hair, Luna fell asleep half way through the movie. I left the room and went into the kitchen, Liam and Alex were kissing. I stood at the kitchen frame and cleared my throat. They stopped doing whatever and looked at me, "Hey boss." Alex said, I chuckled, "How long?" I asked, "A week." Liam said, "Go back to that shit, but not in my kitchen, go to Liam's house or something." I shrugged, Liam and Alex bolted out the kitchen and went outside. I went back into the movie room, Luna was still sleeping. I picked her up bridal style and went back to our room. I laid her on the bed.

10:00 pm
Luna's POV
I keep waking up in bed, opened my eyes and did the most dramatic thing ever, I had one of those morning stretches that had my legs seize up and I screamed so fucking loud, I heard footsteps run towards the door, the door burst open. Ax and Damien were at the door, Damien had his gun pointed. "Holy shit, put it down." I pulled myself underneath the cover, "Don't do that shit ever again." Damien said, "It was a fucking yawn, relax." I rolled my eyes.

I heard him mumble something before he left, "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" I yelled, "Nothing my beautiful little angle." I left the room and went downstairs, Emma was here. "I heard the news." Emma smiled. "Congratulations." She said, "We should go baby shopping, omg I love baby's. You lucky girl." Emma laughed, "Relax I'm only 3 months." I laughed, Emma nodded her head, "Right.".

Emma and I talked about shopping, food, and Damien. "Do you love him?" Emma asked, "Who?" I asked I clearly know who she's talking about. "Damien duh." She laughed. "I think I do but I'm not sure, it's like every time I'm near him I feel happy and safe." I said, "Well, I'm pretty sure he loves you." Emma said, "What makes you say that?" I said, "Have you seen the way he looks at you, he never felt like this with anyone. Not even his ex." Emma shrugged. I started thinking, does he love me? I started to smile, Emma left shortly after the conversation. I went into the kitchen, I grabbed a tub of peanut butter and two apples. I cut the apples and dipped them in the peanut butter. Damien walked in the kitchen looking disgusted, "What are you eating?" He asked, "Apples and peanut butter." I said, "Now take me to our room." I said holding my arms up, he picked me up and walked upstairs. He laid me down on the bed while I ate my peanut butter like a fat ass. I ran out of apples so I just dipped my finger in it. It tasted good too, Damien laughed as I laid on my back eating. "We need to do a check up." Damien said, "Right, when?" I asked, "3 times a month." Damien said flipping himself on the bed, I nodded my bed and put my peanut butter down. We laid on each other until we went to sleep.

Next morning
"Move your ass, we have an appointment to go to." Damien yelled, I threw the pillow at the back of his head. He looked at me like I was a mad woman, I went into the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I really don't feel like getting dressed. I put on some yoga pants and a blue t shirt. "Let's go." Damien said, i went downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed a apple. I went outside with Damien trailing behind me. We got into the hummer and drove off, "You should let me drive one day." I said, "Princess your not even tall enough." He laughed, I scowled at him. "I'm serious or at least let me buy a car." I said, he shrugged his shoulders. We arrived at the clinic, there wasn't a lot of pregnant people but they did like to stare, we walked to receptionist. As soon as she saw Damien she turned into something nasty, "Hey, is there anything I can do for you." He nodded his head, "Here for a check up." Damien replies, "is that it?" She asked, I was getting aggravated and jealous, "Yes that is it, stop acting like such a slut and do your fucking job, as you can see he already has a goddamn baby on the way and is taken. So do us both a favor and fuck off." I said, I snatched the papers from her hand and walked to a seat. I signed the papers as Damien sat there looking at me, "So your birthday is in April?" Damien said, I nodded my head. He kept trying to make small talk but said stuff in dry response. I gave the papers back to that thot they call a worker and sat back down.

"Ms. Tempest?" The doctor said, I stood up and walked towards them, "Follow me." She said, we walked with her until we reached a room, "Your doctor would be with you shortly." We waited for 5 minutes, a man walked into the room. "My name is Dr. Lloyd." That name sounds familiar, I looked up and saw who I thought I wouldn't see in awhile, "Todd!" I smiled, "Luna." He looked up and laughed, I missed him so much. "You know each other?" Damien asked, "Yea, this is my best friend since 8th grade." Todd said.

Damien's POV
I watched as they had small talk during the check up, I don't know if I'm jealous but this pissed me off. "I need you to lift up your shirt." He said, Luna lifted her shirt, "This is gonna be cold" He said, he put some jelly on her stomach, he turned the screen on and started scanning, "That's it's head." He said pointing at the screen, Luna started to cry, "I actually have a baby in me." Luna cried, I shed one tear. I'm happy as hell, "Awe your crying, I never thought I would see that." Luna said, Todd turned off the screen as he gave Luna the ultrasound picture. He wiped the jell of her stomach, Luna sat up and wiped her eyes. Luna and Todd said there goodbyes and we left.

Now I gotta deal with this every time we have check ups. This is just lovely.