Part 3: Return

Edit: Saturday, June 13
Damien's POV
When Luna came down stairs, she looked so good wearing my shirt, the shorts looked good gripped on her backside. She looked so good with her hair tied up. "It's rude to stare." She says rubbing her arm, "You look good princess." Liam says winking at her. I gave him a look and he cleared his throat, "I'm Kayden and the idiot next to me is Liam." He said hitting Liam in his head, "If you do that again I'll smack the shit out of you." Liam said angrily. "I'm D-" "Damien" Luna says cutting me off. I liked the way my name rolled out of her mouth. "They are my close friends and we run the gang together." I say leaning into the chair, "Gang, as in shooters and money." Luna said, I nodded my head and Luna turned pale.

Luna's POV
I'm standing in front of a gang leader, a dangerous one at that. My heart rate increased, I'm scared shitless right now. Are they gonna kill me? Am I in a gang now? Am I sex slave for the gang? I started to calm down my breathing before I had a panic attack, "Are you going to kill me?" I said looking at Damien.

"No." He said looking at the tv, I calmed down a bit, Damien's phone rang, "Ciao?" Damien says, i don't know what language he's speaking in but the way he's saying it is making me a lil moist. "Come li hai fatti sparare al club?" He said angrily, Kayden looked at Damien with curiosity and went into the kitchen. Liam went into another room and came back out with a duffle bag, Kayden came back with his lap top and started typing up a storm. "Alright, get the men ready?" Damien said ending the call, "Kayden is going to stay with you Luna, Kayden I'm gonna call ax over to help you protect/babysit Luna." Kayden nodded his head still looking at the computer, Liam to out and ak-47 and an uzi and started loading them.

"What do you mean protect/babysit?! What's going on?" I said, it's my first day here and I'm already talking to them like I know them

"What do you mean protect/babysit?! What's going on?" I said, it's my first day here and I'm already talking to them like I know them. Life crazy. "We have business to handle." Damien said, "I'll be in the car." Liam said, Kayden threw a small Bluetooth at him before Liam went outside. "Kayden don't let her out of cite and ax is on his way." Damien says grabbing a Bluetooth and going outside. I heard the car door slam and the car pull out the driveway.

Kayden put on a Bluetooth and sat down at the counter in the kitchen, a couple minutes later a man with green eyes and brown hair came in, he looked like a could be related to Damien, "hey ax, Damien and Liam already left for business and he told us to watch after her." Kayden said still typing away on his computer, Ax walked around and sat at the couch that was around me, "Luna." I said looking at the tv, ax looked at me and back at his phone, "You don't talk much, do you?" I looked at him this time, we locked eyes. I don't know why but the glare he gave me made me get goosebumps, he is fine as hell too.

4 hours Later
Ax fell asleep on the couch and Kayden hasn't said a word yet, it 11:37 p.m and they still haven't came back, i wondered what happen. I went up into my room and turn on the light, this room looks better when it has light, I went into the bathroom and tied my hair into a bun so I could take a shower. When I got into the shower, the hot water felt good on my skin, I turned around and the water on my back gave me tingly feelings, I turned bck around and grabbed the shampoo, when I finished washing my hair it smelt like vanilla with a mix of coconut.  I got out the shower and grabbed a towel, when I got that bathroom I almost had a heart attack.

Damien's POV
Luna left out the bathroom, the towel hung lower on her chest and it barely went to her knees, she had water running down her thighs and her hair was still wet, I wanted to wrip the towel of her body and make her MINE.

"Luna, did you miss me?" I said giving a smug smile. Luna gripped her towel and faced me, "Get.Out." Luna said, "Princess relax, your in no position to talk right now. I can just take that towel off of you and bend you over or lay you on the bed and taste every inch of your body." I gave her a wink and stood up, I walked towards her leaving us little space between us, I whispered into her ear, "but I know when my presence isn't wanted." I walked out the room and into mine, "I swear, I'm inches away from messing her up." I said to myself.

I'm wondering when Luna and Damien gonna get swifty and will there be drama soon, (hint: there is gonna be someone from someone past to ruin someone's life.) I just don't know what part to put it in😂🤦🏽‍♀️anywhooooo, GOODNIGHT