Part 12: Revenge

Edit: July 14, Sunday
Lunas POV
I woke up on a cold bed, it was dark in here. I sat up and checked my pockets to see if I still had his phone, "Shit." I whispered, I must've dropped it when I got out the car. I tried to find a door but before I could reach a wall, I heard a chain shackle. I bent down to touch my ankles...I'm fucking chained up, I went back to the bed and sat there like a idiot. I heard the door open but could  not see who came in.

"Look who is up." I heard a feminine's voice said, "I thought you would never wake up." They said, I didn't say anything, "What did I do?" I murmured, "Breath!" They yelled out, I flinched a bit. "Well we wouldn't have to worry about that for long will we." They said, the door opened and I heard footsteps walk towards me. "Goodnight bitch." A deep voice said, a hard surface flew cross my face knocking me out.

Damien's POV
BEEP...BEEP...BEEP, I opened my eyes and a bright light shined in my face, I sat up out the bed, my head felt like it was being hammered in. "Damien, lay back down." I turned my head to see Kayden and Victoria standing in the doorway, "what happened." I said, "You got attacked on your way home yesterday." Kayden said, "Luna called us asking us to help you guys, we heard guns go off and a car pull off over the phone. We were too late." Victoria said, "Where's Luna?!" I asked, they didn't answer. "Answer me!!" I yelled, Victoria was starting to cry, Kayden looked at his feet, "they took Luna or worse, kill-" I cut off kayden, "Don't you dare finish that sentence, Luna is not dead." I yelled, I can't believe this shit.

My princess is out there, somewhere, in danger because of me. Liam burst into the room with Ax following behind him. "One of the guys that got shot is alive." Liam said, "bring me some clothes, I'll be down there soon." Ax and left the room, Kayden left the room to give me some sweatpants.  Victoria was still in the room.

"Make sure you bring her home safely, we don't want a repeat of last time." Victoria said, I nodded my head and she left the room.

1 year ago
Victoria had a husband named Ben, my dad, Ben, and I went on a "mission". A rival gang kept crossing the line, Ben was saying his goodbyes while dad and mom gave each other kisses in the corner. When we went over to the house, it's like they knew we were coming. All of our men and women were ready to shoot, ben and my dad got there way into the house while we shot at the others. When the rival gang men went down, I took half of our men and left the others to fight. The house was empty, we went into the backyard. Ben was stabbed and shot to death. My dad was shot laying next to Ben, his throat was slit. That made pain for me, ben was like a brother to me. My dad was a good person,even though he's in gang activity it's like he lived a normal life. We bombed the house as we all shot the gang leader dead. Sometimes I wonder if Victoria forgives me.

Kayden came back into the room with my sweats. I put the on and left the room. We went downstairs into the attic, "Damien, glad you came to join me." A guy said, he was tied to the chair, "Luna makes a good play mate, wonder how she is in bed." He winked at me, I punched him in the jaw making his face turn right, "Where is she?" I asked, "dead." He laughed.

If you hate violence, I'm recommend not to read because of the things I put😭

"Bring the weapons." I told them, ax grabbed his axe, Liam and Kayden came back with weapons. I grabbed the first thing I saw, a drill. I put the drill against his arm, "Where is she!" I yelled, he stared at me. I turned the drill on and pushed it into his arm. He yelled in pain as blood came shooting out. "My boss wanted revenge." He said, I stopped the drill and took it out, "Revenge? What did Luna do?" I asked,  "I don't know." He said, I took the second thing, machete, he looked at me as his eyes got bigger, i chopped 2 fingers off. His beautiful scream made me happy, the old Damien is back. He was crying, "Don't cry now little bitch, when Luna was screaming in pain, did you stop?" I laughed, I chopped another 2. "I beg you stop." He said crying, I played with the blood on the machete, "she wants revenge because she took you from her." He said, "Your boss is a she." I asked, he nodded his head, "Welp, tell me who she is." I said grabbing a knife, I stabbed him in his legs. "Your fiancé." He yelled, he made torture so easy. Torture is a kink and my adrenaline, I love it. "I'm not married hun." I took it out and gave him a little cut in his face, "your ex, Abby took her." I stabbed him twice in his stomach leaving the the knife in, "Ax finish him off." I said, ax laughed. The other guys face when pale as ax swung his ax towards his neck. We all clapped our hands, ax gave a neat cut to his neck, "Clean cut, aimed right in the middle." I said, ax laughed, "Well let's clean this up.". We cleaned the room and Burned his body in the woods.

Luna's POV
I woke in a room with lights shining into my face. I went to reach for my head, but I was stopped. My hand was chained to the chair and ankles were chained to. "Glad your awake." The feminine voice said I looked up, "Abigail?" I asked, "In the flesh." I'm surprised honestly, "Why am I here?" Her face went from preppy to serious, "You took Damien from me and I want him back." She said walking towards me, she slapped me in my face, "you ruined it, I see the way he looks at you, he cares for you." She said, "Well you shouldn't have been being a hoe, you probably still would've had him." She punched me, I spat out blood. "I swear, when I get out of this chair your dead." I said, she laughed, "You won't because your gonna die." She said walking out the room, I hope Damien finds me.

Did you guys know it was gonna be Abby who took her and who would've known Damien has a kink for torture. TO BE CONTINUED ON MADE FOR HIM!