Part 6: Family Dinner

Edit: Sunday, July 14
Luna's POV
The sun was rising, today felt like it was gonna be a bright day. It feels like one of those days where nothing can go wrong. "Luna wake the hell up, get dressed." Damien yelled, I know this headass did not just bust the door open. The cover was pulled off of me, all warm ness left my body and was placed with coldness, "Get up." Damien yelled, I put my head in the pillow, out of nowhere I felt a burning sensation on my ass, "DAMIEN." I screamed, "Now that's what I like to hear." Damien said smacking my ass again, "I'm up, I'm up." I said sitting up from out the bed, "Good, NOW MOVE YOUR ASS." Damien said, slamming the door shut. I swear, he so fucking annoying, I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I changed into a black ripped skirt and a pink tank top. I let my hair flow because I didn't feel like doing anything to it.

I walked out the room and into the kitchen, Josey was down stairs making fruit salad and French toast, "Morning Josey

I walked out the room and into the kitchen, Josey was down stairs making fruit salad and French toast, "Morning Josey." I said sitting at the kitchen island, "Morning Luna." Josey said cutting the pineapple, "May I help?" I said walking towards the counter, "Yea, can you keep an eye on the toast?" Josey said pointing at the stove, I nodded my head and kept my eyes on the toast. Josey and I had a conversation while we waited on the food, heavy footsteps came downstairs, "Josey, is breakfast done" Damien said walking into the kitchen, "Hold on." Josey ran to the stove and and turned it off, Damien and I sat at the kitchen island "Luna, your skirt is a little short." Damien whispered, he put his hand on the inner part of my thigh, "Ca-can we not do this here?" I said, my heart was going crazy, He slid his hands further up. "I can do this anywhere and anytime." Damien whispered, he slid his hand further up, I cleared my throat, "Josey, we gotta get going...we are gonna take the food with us." I hoped off the stool and into the kitchen, josey put the food into 2 Tupperware bowls. I grabbed the food and made my way outside, there was a limo outside the house, "We don't have all day." Damien exclaimed, "asshole." I mumbled before I got in. I was in awe at the inside of the limo.

 We finally got to Airport after a long long drive, we got into the airplane

We finally got to Airport after a long long drive, we got into the airplane. Ax, Liam, and Kayden were all in the plane waiting for us, "Took you guys long enough." Liam exclaimed, "Damien we gotta talk about something." Liam said, as soon as Liam and Damien went into the backroom, kayden was working on another gadget, looked like a camera, Ax was sharpening his ax, I sat down on the couch.